Hello everyone! Newbie

TaiyaD
on 4/18/08 12:48 pm - Chandler, AZ

Hello everyone,

I have been a member for several weeks, but am just now getting engaged in the boards. I have learned so much already from reading everyone's postings. I am in the pre-approval stage and excited about my upcoming life changes. I look forward to learning more from everyone and making new friends on here!

Nataiya

Enjoying my new life!

JUS4TRA
on 4/18/08 2:16 pm
Welcome!  I hope the rest of your journey goes smooth and fast.

TaiyaD
on 4/18/08 2:25 pm - Chandler, AZ
Thank you for the welcome! :) I hope so too. I am so excited and can't wait. How has your journey gone so far?
Enjoying my new life!

L. TP
on 4/18/08 2:49 pm
We are all hear to offer up advice or any support you need!  Most of us go to the same doctor so we can also help you with the process and "what to expect."  Update your profile often and post post post.  Welcome, we are ALL so excited to have you aboard.  The Arizona circle has gotten a bit small (no pun intended...okay, maybe a little). Hugs! Lyns
TaiyaD
on 4/18/08 6:41 pm - Chandler, AZ

Thank you! :)

I love the fact that I can connect with people that have the same Dr. and learn about what I can expect. When I think about having the procedure my head starts to spin when trying to think of everything I need to do after. I am like a sponge right now absorbing as much information as I can, so I can be successful on this journey. Hey I don't mind being part of that Arizona circle that has gotten a bit small! ;-) Hee Hee

TTYL

Nat

Enjoying my new life!

azreggie
on 4/18/08 4:27 pm - Tucson, AZ
Like everyone else said, Welcome.   If you want to know anything about just about anything, you can ask it here. 

Reggie

TaiyaD
on 4/18/08 6:42 pm - Chandler, AZ

Thank you for the welcome! I look forward to learning from all of you. :)

Nataiya

Enjoying my new life!

dawnmaher
on 4/19/08 3:04 pm - Surprise, AZ
welcome nataiya,  this has been a quiet group lately but we are still lurking and ready to help whenever you need some support.  i remember how excited i was at your stage.  the time goes quite fast till surgery i think.  so hang on and get ready for the ride!  its a good one.  huggs, dawn
TaiyaD
on 4/19/08 3:33 pm - Chandler, AZ

Hello Dawn,

Thank you so much for the welcome! I hope the time does go by fast. I can't wait until the big day. :) Thank you for your encouragement.

Nataiya

Enjoying my new life!

terriefaye
on 4/19/08 7:25 pm - mesa, AZ
welcome, I found this site about a week after surgery and I thank god everyday as I do not think I would of made it with out the support.
Most Active