Ate more yesterday??

iveseenital
on 4/18/08 1:13 am - AZ
Ok yesterday was a crazy day. My day started in a rush, and Me and my partner had to bring my MIL to the Dr, to the lab, to a xray place, we were so busy, I didnt get to eat till 2pm. So it was my first time I have eaten out since my Surgery. We went to Chick filet, I ordered chicken strips & Fruit salad. I ate 4 of the chickenstrips, and the fruit salad. We had dinner later like 7pm, and I had Shrimp scampi, and Chicken Stir Fry.  I use the website Spark People and input all my Food calories in 1300 calories???? I haveent had over 600 a day since my Surgery,  And I wasnt full., It seemed like my whole day got screwed up because of all the running around that I did, But I ate, and I know I ate to much, but I felt no restriction.  ( Shouldnt I feel that?)  Today is a new day, and I will do better today, I just needed to I guess vent my frustration for my food Choices yesterday.  But I will try not to dwell.

westvalley
on 4/18/08 3:35 am - Glendale, AZ
Dwelling just adds to your frustration. It happened, you know that you shouldn't have and let it go. Just try to be more mindful when your having a rushed day. Every important plan that you have while running around that day food should be just as of an important concern. Easier said than done I know. But we all make boo boos, you learn and that's that :-D Have you had a fill yet? That may be the problem. Good Luck
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
iveseenital
on 4/18/08 4:00 am - AZ
Nope, no first fill yet. That isnt suppost to be done till may. I think you are right. Mindfulll eating is the key.Healthy Eating is just as important! Thanks!

Most Active