Wonderful Gateway group meeting

SKennedy13
on 4/17/08 11:52 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Lap Band on 05/02/07 with

I just wanted to tell everyone what a wonderful meeting I went to yesterday at Banner Gateway. Such great conversation and communication. I am happy I made it a point to go. For all who are interested this is a link to the schedule of when we meet. I would assume after the 13th of May they will have a new schedule

http://www.bannerhealth.com/_Bariatric/Bariatric+Center+Loca tions/Banner+Gateway_Bariatric_Center/Patient+Support/_Suppo rt+Groups.htm

JRinAZ
on 4/17/08 12:10 pm - Layton, UT
Hey you! How come we didn't hook up at the meeting?  I'm assuming you were the adorable blonde who was all chatty and looking skinny and sitting across the room from me? I was the one next to Dr. Goodhall that got all revved up and defensive about revision stuff!  You are right!  It was a GREAT meeting!  I'm going to try and make one of the nutrition ones sometime but will definitely return to the 3rd Weds mtg.  I love the psych! Sooooooooo................I've heard of some possibilities in the Bariatrics field.  Shoot me an e-mail if you are seriously looking.
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

SKennedy13
on 4/17/08 1:07 pm - Queen Creek, AZ
Lap Band on 05/02/07 with

oh my I have never been called "skinny" before. hehe (blushing) I remember you from the meeting. I hope I wasn't too chatty I know I get a little carried away. I love Dr. Goodhall she is so tactful on how she addresses people and really helps you see things in a better light. I think you were rightfully so defensive, but I don't think anyone was judging you for having a revision. Even if they were like I said even if someone doesn't follow all the rules and ends up needing a revision (which wasn't your case) doesn't mean that the are undeserving. It just means that they need more help!!! I am really seriously looking for a job. I have been unemployed since late march and any leads you may have would be great. I do not have any medical office experience but I have tons of other front office support, customer service, and accounts payable experience. 

Most Active