Testing

Sandra C.
on 4/16/08 1:30 am - Phoenix, AZ
Good morning everyone..I hope you are all good today..I am feeling so much better than last Wednsday. I am trying to get my fancy, schmacy ticker tape on her so I hope you see hearts at the bottom of the page!! Hugs!!
Sandra C.
on 4/16/08 1:31 am - Phoenix, AZ

Darn!!

Sandra C.
on 4/16/08 1:57 am - Phoenix, AZ
I looked back over previos posts and found the ticker tape one and followed all you wonderful peoples directions and Yipee..I got my ticker tape. I'm sitting here drinking(I mean sipping) coffee. It's finally starting to taste ok! I cut myself to only one cup in the morning. It's tea, and crystal Light and Water the rest of the day. I had my first taste of Cream of tomato (made with water) two days ago. It tasted really good. I always salt, but I didn't add any and it was fine. The whole can made four whole meals!! Can you imagine! I told Ray that I am officially a cheap date!  I bought Tapioca pudding, but read my literature before I ate any, Thank God. It said " No Tapioca or Rice pudding. I go to the Dr tomorrow for my first post op visist. I am hoping he takes my drainage tube out. I feel great and am having no problems. The first day home I had a mild fever, and took some liquid Tylenol and that took care of that. No fevers since then, I haven't had anything for pain, since I left the hospital. Dr Juarez is really good. He came in my room everyday and checked me and talked to me. I really want to get back to work, but I am not going to pressure him. I beleive he knows what he is doing so I will listen to him. I do still tire very quickly. I probably need another week to get my strength back. Even though I have a desk job, sometimes the walk from the parking lot can be very long. I will ask Dr. J for a temporary handicap sticker till I am fully up and running, Love you all!!
iveseenital
on 4/16/08 4:22 am - AZ
Testing my ticker 2
iveseenital
on 4/16/08 4:23 am - AZ
Testing my ticker

iveseenital
on 4/16/08 4:34 am - AZ
azreggie
on 4/16/08 6:23 am - Tucson, AZ
Yay!  You got it!  Aren't tickers fun?

Reggie

azreggie
on 4/16/08 5:46 am - Tucson, AZ
Just copy the picture of the ticker and paste to your signature.

Reggie

Sandra C.
on 4/16/08 6:12 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Reg..that's what I finally ended up doing and it worked!!
iveseenital
on 4/16/08 6:26 am - AZ
I must be a complete moran... Cant put a picture for my avitar... ? I copied, pasted, and nothing... It keeps saying every one I enter has to many Bits? Can anyone help?

Most Active