Next for the loser's bench???

Gena L.
on 4/13/08 2:49 pm - Sun City, AZ
I have sort of lost track as to who is next?  Keith is very soon, and Martha...any others we can cheer on...tell us, tell us!    I just love this little guy...he makes me wish I had a trampoline. Gena

dawnmaher
on 4/15/08 7:53 am - Surprise, AZ
Yea, i wanna know too.  that little guy is pretty cute lol   dawn
JUS4TRA
on 4/15/08 9:05 am
 Im may 6th!!

Gena L.
on 4/15/08 10:30 am - Sun City, AZ
Now so far away now and getting closer daily. It will be here before you know it I promise ;-)

aboymom
on 4/15/08 9:05 am
I know I am no where close to next but I hope to be joining you soon.  (I went to the West Valley Support group hoping to see you Gena!  We were all asking about you!!) I have my sleep study on Friday.  Let's all hope I snore a lot and have severe sleep apnea as that is my only hope for the co-morbidity needed for coverage of this surgery.  Good news, I have a bit of an allergy cold so hopefully I will be good and stuffy and snore the roof off!!  Think of me on Friday!!!!SNORE BABY SNORE!!!!
Gena L.
on 4/15/08 10:28 am - Sun City, AZ
We will be thinking of you!  I will send my stuffyness (is that a word?) along too if you want it? Anyway good luck in failing your sleep apnea test, LOL! I wanted to come to the meeting but just did not think I was ready to drive that far and stay gone...but I will be at the next meetin unless something unforseen keeps me away. I enjoy the support meetings ;-) Gena

Most Active