Bummed

JUS4TRA
on 4/8/08 6:42 am
Sugery was moved back to may 6th! I guess that is supposed to be my special day!!

dawnmaher
on 4/8/08 9:19 am - Surprise, AZ
Less than a month to go!  it will go fast, i promise.  i tried to pass my time by staying busy cleaning house and closets.  feels good now that im post op 11 days and dont want to do much housework!   Good luck.  Dawn
JUS4TRA
on 4/8/08 10:21 am

IM GLAD TO HERE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL! KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR PROGRESS

Gena L.
on 4/8/08 10:32 am - Sun City, AZ
I am so sorry they changed your day....I would go kickin and       screamin and havin a hissy fit though!  They have been movin people arround at Scottsdale eh?  Well, never mind...I would not really        act like that       you know the old saying about God never closing a door without leaving a window open. I am a firm believer in Karma. What is meant to be will be. We will all be here waiting with you. Gena

Gena L.
on 4/8/08 10:36 am - Sun City, AZ
Oh Cool Dawn....you mean I can get away with the swooing southern gal on the fainting sofa for a few more days anyway????  (this is now a fainting sofa) I can still talk the part but bet I get rolled eyes in my direction for trying  to  Gena

dawnmaher
on 4/8/08 12:11 pm - Surprise, AZ
Yes Gena, you have my permission to lay around and not do any housework!  Thats an order, tell Jim lol.     
JUS4TRA
on 4/9/08 9:15 am
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

20candy07
on 4/9/08 1:28 pm - Tolleson, AZ
Hey Jus4tra, You should be very proud of yourself!! You've already lost 17 pounds without surgery.  That is wonderful.....WLS will be a breeze for you and here before you know it.  I'm 5 and half months post op.  My date was moved as well.  It happens.  Before you know it you will be in the post-op room of the hospital and then complaining of those terrible protein drinks once you get home like the rest of us have..  hehehe Best wishes and a happy bowel prep, Candy
L. TP
on 4/9/08 4:18 pm
Well for whatever its worth there are sooooo many people who would love to even have a date, moved or not.  In fairness, I totally understand and think you are appreciative.  Just feel blessed and realize May 6th is such a better day because its the day before my birthday and so it has to be lucky! ;) 
JUS4TRA
on 4/9/08 11:31 pm
Happy early brithday lyns! I know that my day will be lucky because i have your brithday and your great posativity to help gude me trough thanks.

Most Active