I'm Home

azreggie
on 4/7/08 9:05 am - Tucson, AZ
Well, they gave my 4 bags of potassium last night to get me right, and the blood test came back ok this morning.  So I am home but exausted.  Two hour drive from Phoenix and all, I think I'm gonna take a little  Thanks for all the well wishes, I believe they helped.

Reggie

beckipoohbear
on 4/7/08 9:25 am, edited 4/7/08 9:51 am - AZ
Congrats! It has to be great to be home, get some rest and heal well.  Glad to hear you made it through surgery and over the little bump you had yesterday.
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Deanne K.
on 4/7/08 12:35 pm, edited 4/7/08 12:35 pm - Tucson, AZ
Thank God your home, take care of yourself.  You are lucky they didn't require that you stay in Phoenix for a week like I had to.
westvalley
on 4/7/08 12:57 pm - Glendale, AZ
Glad your home safe. Congrats! Welcome to the loser bench.
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Gena L.
on 4/7/08 1:40 pm - Sun City, AZ
Glad to hear you are better today Reggie all the extra fluids are good for you and I am sure you feel better for having them... better to get them at the hospital than after you got home. What an experience this has been! Gena

dawnmaher
on 4/7/08 1:49 pm - Surprise, AZ
So glad all is well for you reggie.  lots of sleep, walk and toots to you!  Welcome to the losing side of life !  Dawn
L. TP
on 4/7/08 2:04 pm
Hey Reg, been thinking of you like CRAZY.  So glad to see and hear from you.  Can't wait for the "I am post op" blog!
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/8/08 1:19 am - Tucson, AZ

Welcome home Reggie.  I remember that 2 hour ride home too well.  I think I slept most of the way.  We did spend the night in Phoenix and drove home on Saturday morning when the traffic was lighter.  Let me know if you need anything.

~Becky

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

AzViper
on 4/9/08 9:13 pm - AZ
Reggie glad to see that your home. Hope all is well and the adjustment to what little food intake is going ok. I know your not wanting to sit up and be a a computer right now so take your time and heal.  Keith
Most Active