Weightloss Ticker

Megs515
on 4/7/08 6:10 am - Phoenix, AZ
How do you guys get those cute weightloss tickers at the bottom of your posts?? I created one but I don't know how to get it into all of my posts. Thanks!!
JUS4TRA
on 4/7/08 6:51 am
megs that was a hard one for me as well. if made your ticker already copy it from ticker .com by right clicking and hit copy, go to the right side of this forum under user settings and paste.

Megs515
on 4/7/08 9:36 am - Phoenix, AZ
Megs515
on 4/7/08 9:38 am - Phoenix, AZ
Okay, I tried it but I don't know if it works. Lets see.

L. TP
on 4/7/08 4:59 pm
That damn thing took me FOREVER to figure out.  Please try this and tell me what happens: 1.)  go to www.tickerfactory.com and pick out your ticker by following their instructions.  2.)  Once you get to the end and you can copy your ticker HTML code, highlight and copy the HTML code.   There are two codes to choose from if  remember right.  3.)  Go to www.obesityhelp.com and log in.  Look to the blue box off to the left.  You will see in order, Forum Home, Message Board, Recent Posts....USER SETTINGS.  Select User Settings. 4.)  Once you select User Settings you will see your avatar (profile picture) and the option to upload photos.  Just below that is another section "My Settings."  This is where you want to be. 5.)  You will see "Signature" with a white box below.  In this white box, paste the HTML code from tickerfactory.com.  Then comes one of the most important steps. 6.)  Just below this white box where you pasted your code you will see  "Enable my signature"  Make sure this is checked! 7.)  Slightly below that you want to make sure you have your "Default Editor Type" selected as HTML#1 This will do it.  If it does not check these reasons as to why: Problems coping and pasting.  To copy and paste, highlight what you want copied then right click and select copy.  Once you get to the spot you want the information to be click in the box and right click on the mouse again.  Select paste. You may be copying the wrong code off of ticker factory.  Try another code.  They give multiple codes for different sites/ or settings.  PLEASE try this and tell me if it works! ** I know a lot of people just copy the actual ticker and it works for them but after an hour of trying this is what worked for me.
Megs515
on 4/8/08 3:29 am - Phoenix, AZ
Okay, I followed your directions. Lets see if this works.....

Megs515
on 4/8/08 3:29 am - Phoenix, AZ
guess I just don't have the right touch. haha

beckipoohbear
on 4/8/08 3:38 am, edited 4/8/08 3:39 am - AZ
Are you copying the HTML code or the picture of the ticker?  My problem was I kept copying the code and it didn't work.  When I copied and pasted the picture itself it totally worked.  Highlight the picture just like you would text, copy it and paste it over.  You may have tried this already but that is what worked for me.
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Megs515
on 4/8/08 6:01 am - Phoenix, AZ
THANKS!!!! It finally worked!!

Most Active