I am home!

westvalley
on 4/6/08 11:41 am - Glendale, AZ
Hey Lady! So glad to hear you are doing well. Walk, sip and rest. Welcome to the loser bench.
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Ann M.
on 4/6/08 12:06 pm - Peoria, AZ
Gena, I'm so glad you're home.  Don't worry, you'll start passing gas soon enough.  Just keep up the walking and sipping and it'll come.  Your blood sugars will start to drop once the IV stuff is out of your system.  Follow doctors orders and everything will be ok. Welcome to the losing side!
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Lady Lithia
on 4/6/08 1:28 pm
Gena, I'm so so SO glad you're home! :)  It gets better rapidly.... especially if you don't get "the itchies"

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Gena L.
on 4/7/08 12:25 pm - Sun City, AZ
Thank you everyone!  I was better today but tonight it feels like a super nova gas ball building tonight. I walk, walk, walk and sip, sip, sip. Things taste pretty much as they did but maybe not quite as sweet.  I have done well with most everything but had hubby buy skim milk just in case I developed lactose intolerance....but find I do not like the shakes with the skim milk and seem to wan****er more than anything else to drink.  Lythia...I have a bit of the itchies but only what normally goes with healing. Not like yours than goodness! Anyone heard how Reggie is doing?  I am sure glad I did not have the long drive home that she did.  Off for more walking ;-) Gena

momakm
on 4/7/08 1:35 pm - Sun City, AZ
Gina, I have been using the fortified milk recipe. I like it in the protien shakes I feel it takes some of the sweetness out. I am having a hard time eating so many things that are sweet.  Im going to go looking for some unjury tomorrow. I think they said the pharmacy behind good sams sold it.  I dont like skim milk either Pam
Gena L.
on 4/7/08 2:03 pm - Sun City, AZ
Pam... I think Unjury has to be ordered, but it only takes about 2-3 days as I have ordered from them several times. You might want to order the samples first to see if you like them.Google in Unjury.com  If you are in Sun City area I will give you some to try?  Call the Bariatric Center at Good Sam....602-239-2000. That is the main number there is a transfer system.  I will try the fortified and see if it is better. Thanks for letting me know. Gena

AzViper
on 4/9/08 2:01 pm - AZ
Gena let the fun begin. I know its going to be a challenge but at the same time it has to be fun watching and knowing that a skinner you is just around the corner. Just think about those shopping days ahead. I know I will be excited dropping from a 4X shirt to maybe a x shirt. Be good and know your second family is here for support.   Keith
Deweyscts
on 4/9/08 4:21 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Most Active