I am home!

Gena L.
on 4/5/08 2:36 pm - Sun City, AZ
I am sooo glad to be home.  I can not sit here long. All went well but still having trouble passing the gas....MTYWTK  I am sure.  I did not get to meet Reggie as she was nauseated this morning.. Hope everyone else is fine. My blood sugars are higher than I would like but they say they will even out.... Gena

JUS4TRA
on 4/5/08 4:00 pm
So glad every thing went well!!Don't worry you will pass gas soon enough.

ginau
on 4/6/08 12:27 am - mesa, AZ
Gena  Congrats on your spot on the loosers bench ,  Your blood sugar will start dropping in the next few days - make sure to watch your numbers close. and call your Primary with updates , I was off all my meds within 2 weeks .  Gas  just takes time - move around as much as you can, No lifting !!!  not even the cat ,
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/6/08 1:13 am - Tucson, AZ

Welcome home.  Walking, if only around the house, will help with the gas pains.  I even went outside and walked up and down the sidewalk in front of my house.  You will be exhausted for a couple of weeks so just get plenty of rest and do the best you can with getting in your protein and water.  Don't worry if you can't get in what they suggest you get in.  With time you will be drinking the amount of protein and water the NUT tells you to. 

Remember that all of us are here to answer any questions you might have.

Becky

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

dawnmaher
on 4/6/08 2:06 am - Surprise, AZ

welcome home gena.  took me a few days to pass gas too, but it comes!  welcome to the losers bench, the worst is now over!  Dawn

MShawn62
on 4/6/08 3:24 am - Avondale, AZ

Welcome home Gena! I'm glad everything went well for you! Shawn

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wow7xaM/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wow7xaM/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
L. TP
on 4/6/08 3:36 am
Yea!  Keep up closely posted on your progress!  I am so so so happy for you.
Azskyprincess
on 4/6/08 3:37 am - CA
Revision on 01/30/12
Welcome home Gena and to the Bench...Walk and sip ...and rest when you can ...The road will have a few bumps but trust me it will get better each and every single day ...Lisa
momakm
on 4/6/08 3:55 am - Sun City, AZ
Gina I was Reggies roomate in the hospital. I didnt know about this forum so I am new here. Feels good to be home doesnt it. I came home yesterday. I had my surgery on friday too.  I ended up having the sleeve was too risky for my to have the rny. I feel everything happens for a reason. Good luck to you with your journey   Pam
Gena L.
on 4/7/08 12:19 pm - Sun City, AZ

Welcome Pam!  I had hoped to visit Reggie but she did not need visitors at the time I could have been there. Welcome to our group.

Gena

Most Active