ANGEL DUTY.......SMILE.

Linda S.
on 4/5/08 9:28 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Azreggie is walking and sucking on ice....nice..so very very nice!!  Wakka Wakka  Spaz Smile  ROTFL Heart Eyes  Love Letter Kisses

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Sandra C.
on 4/5/08 11:19 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for the update. Please tell her I'm glad she's over the worst!!                                                             
Gena L.
on 4/5/08 2:38 pm - Sun City, AZ
Sandra...how sweet of you to come to visit me and your little keepsake is right next to my bed....your turn soon! Gena

Linda S.
on 4/7/08 1:25 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I wanna sing Happy Birthday to her!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/5/08 12:23 pm - Tucson, AZ

Hey there Linda.  Good to see you on the AZ board.  So happy to hear Reggie is doing well.  We are planning to meet one day when she is feeling better.  I only work a couple miles from her home.  You are such a wonderful Angel.  Tell Reggie hello and we are all cheering for her.

Becky

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Linda S.
on 4/7/08 1:26 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I sure will Becky!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

L. TP
on 4/5/08 1:34 pm
Glad to hear it.  maybe we can find a support group we can all attend and meet up sometime!  I can't wait to hear from Reg! 
dawnmaher
on 4/5/08 1:37 pm - Surprise, AZ
glad to hear reggie is doing so well.  i would love to meet up at a support group sometime!  or even at the mall for a smoothie lol   dawn
Linda S.
on 4/7/08 1:27 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Smile...how nice that would be!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Linda S.
on 4/7/08 1:26 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You are so sweet.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active