On my way

Cynthia Johnson
on 4/5/08 12:48 am

Hello everyone, I had my consult on 4/3 with Dr. Eric Schlesinger in Phx.  He has a very nice and warm presence.  We talked about my success with my first surgery and what would have contributed to further success.  I shared my overall challenges I have with staying on the straight and narrow path.  He was able to address this and what his office can do but ultimately the real changes I will need to adapt in my life. Now I will get all the required labs and test done for submission to his office.  Once that is received it will be forwarded to BCBS for approval. All labs and test scheduled for next week. The procedure is to extend I have a proximal RNY.  I need more malabsorbation. To all check out Dr.Eric Schlesinger you will be pleasantly surprised.  He also works with any previous wls pt.  Just looking for a psychologist for the eval.  Anyone know of one in Tucson?  Cynthia

Linda S.
on 4/7/08 1:24 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Good luck to you..

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Deanne K.
on 4/7/08 1:36 am - Tucson, AZ

Nancy Eldridge, she did mine a couple of years ago.  I don't have her # but you should be able to find in the phonebook.

Cynthia Johnson
on 4/7/08 2:29 am
Hi and thank you for the info.  Placed a call to her ofc.
Most Active