ANGEL REPORT!!

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 10:52 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Azreggie had her surgery this afternoon as there was a delay by surgeon. Her daughter said she is doing great. God is GOOD!  Dove 2

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

dawnmaher
on 4/4/08 12:03 pm - Surprise, AZ
Yay reggie!  I am so proud of all of us.  everyone is coming thru with flying colors thanks for posting! Dawn
Linda S.
on 4/5/08 2:51 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Yep, she has a strong sprit...we just found out the other day that we are both New Yorkers...smile.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Nicole W.
on 4/5/08 3:23 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Linda... you look GREAT! I am a New Yorker too, where in New York are you from?

TinkerBell

Linda S.
on 4/5/08 3:55 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Nicole, you look great too! I am from Jackson Heights, Queens, Reggie is from Brooklyn..and you??

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Nicole W.
on 4/5/08 9:50 am - Cave Creek, AZ
I am a Long Island girl.... grew up in Ronkonkoma.  My parents were both born and raised in Brooklyn and Queens and I still have family there, so I am very familar with the areas. I miss New York, just not the humidity and the snow. ~Nicole

TinkerBell

westvalley
on 4/4/08 12:34 pm - Glendale, AZ
So your the Linda S she said that would be reporting for her. Hi Linda! I am glad to hear she is doing well. I knew her and Gena would pull through just great. Thanks
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Linda S.
on 4/5/08 2:53 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Pleased to meet ya! I am so happy for Reg...she wanted this so badly, I just know she will be a winner!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

L. TP
on 4/4/08 1:40 pm
SOOOO  Happy.  Thanks for the update!
Linda S.
on 4/5/08 2:54 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You are most welcome...I am hoping I get to talk to her later today!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active