surgery date change

L. TP
on 4/4/08 2:07 am
Joann called me.  They could move my surgery date up TO THIS MONTH.  I am sooooo bummed.  I am self employed and my supervisor has finals that week.  I have no coverage, no one to fill in and had to turn it down.  Once you turn it down there is no going back so ...oh well.  I am so bummed.  Just had to vent. Lyns
dawnmaher
on 4/4/08 3:16 am - Surprise, AZ
bummer!  that would have been so great to get it done earlier.  we all just dream of that.  i to am a business owner and know the restrictions it can place on your life as well as the freedoms.  hang in there girl.  Dawn
beckipoohbear
on 4/4/08 3:18 am - AZ
I feel ya Lyns.  If they had called me for a bump up in date, I couldn't take it either.  I am an attorney and I had to clear off my court calender for my surgery date so I can't have any changes (crossing my fingers nothing happens to the date I have) but gosh would I love to have the surgery earlier.  So I totally understand being bummed. Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

JUS4TRA
on 4/4/08 4:42 am
im sorry to hear that you couldnt chage the date. I know you are bummed out hang in there it will be here before you know it. Be tougH!!!

L. TP
on 4/4/08 5:32 am
Thanks guys!  I feel better about it now.  My birthday is May 7th and its my big 30 so it would have been a little sad spending it likely in bed.  I would have been happy to but I already have a week off vacation for my surgery date now so although I was REALLY bummed, its okay.   I am thankful for you all and making me feel better about it, it surely helped! lyns
Most Active