I need help finding a new dr for fills -

beth0603
on 4/3/08 8:47 am - Chandler, AZ
I had my lapband done in December 2005 by Dr Kieran at Scottsdale Bariatric.   I have had numerous fills but it seems that are now too busy for old patients.  I called today to make an appointment for a fill and they wanted me to wait 2 months!!!  I'm not gonna do that.   My band was recently completely emptied out and I had to start all over again, so I hardly have any thing in it right now. Anyone of another Phoenix area lapband dr that would take over my fills ?  

L. TP
on 4/3/08 3:13 pm
Juarez seems to be the next one in line for popularity and positive feedback. 
ginau
on 4/3/08 10:46 pm - mesa, AZ
Call Dr Schlesingers office at 480 419-2280 ?  I believe he will do em  and not make you wait a long time !
Deanne K.
on 4/4/08 1:49 am - Tucson, AZ
I ran into Melissa when I was up there last Friday and she did tell me that she is the only one seeing lapband patients for fills.  She is only in the office 2 days a week.  She told me that I could come see her, but would probably have to wait.  I really like her, she knows what she is doing.
Desertflower
on 4/4/08 2:45 pm - Mesa, AZ
My friend really likes Dr. Terry Simpson for her fills.  Good Luck.
Cyndi W.
on 4/17/08 2:24 pm - Gold Canyon, AZ
Wendy Hall does fills down in Mesa for 100.00 cash once a month and her day is this Monday coming up - it is  ablind fill - I had her do one almost a t\year ago and it was fine - going for a une up on Monday with her ----if you need her info let me know
Cyndi n AZ

Most Active