Gena is A-OK!!

Carrie S.
on 4/3/08 11:50 am - Fort Riley, KS

Finally heard about my aunt...  I guess things were running behind in surgery so she went in later than expected.  My grandmother and I were getting worried, so she finally called the hospital and talked to my uncle who said Gena had just came out of surgery and was doing well.  The surgery went great too.  He still hadn't seen her yet, but I'm sure by now she is in recovery, and he will be by her side.  I will post more as I hear it. 

dawnmaher
on 4/3/08 12:08 pm - Surprise, AZ
Yeah!!!! So glad all is well, she expected it would be delayed as she was the last one of the day.  Give her my love and welcome her to the losers bench!  woo hooo Gena!  Thanks for the post, hope to hear more from you.  Dawn
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/3/08 12:13 pm - Tucson, AZ
 Jump For Joy  Great news.   Give Gena my good wishes and tell her to  Walking and drink her Ice Water  .  

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Azskyprincess
on 4/3/08 12:36 pm - CA
Revision on 01/30/12
Thank YOU for the update GLAD to hear she is ON the BENCH with us ...
Sandra C.
on 4/3/08 12:40 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Thank you for the good news!! I'm so glad she is over the worst!!  
beckipoohbear
on 4/3/08 12:49 pm - AZ
Yay Gena!! Here's to a speedy recovery. All right Reggie, it's your turn!
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

westvalley
on 4/3/08 1:25 pm - Glendale, AZ
Yay!
azreggie
on 4/3/08 2:09 pm - Tucson, AZ
I'll be seeing her tomorrow! I'm so glad it turned out well. Phew!

Reggie

L. TP
on 4/3/08 2:37 pm
I am SOOOO glad things went well.  I will watching closely for an update!  Good for her!  I cannot WAIT to see her progress and all of you who have crossed to the losers bench these last few weeks!
Gena L.
on 4/7/08 12:56 pm - Sun City, AZ
Thank you Sweetie for letting everyone know I survived my surgery and the long day and evening in PACU (recovery room) as there was not a bed for me until 10PM that night but hey if you have to hang out somewhere PACU is a great place to do it...but they WOULD NOT let me get out of bed...got to have a talk with them about that. Beds did open up the next morning for Reggie and Pam tho not on the same pod I was on...I was disappointed about that as did not see them on my wanderings.  Carrie the huge bouquet of white daisies are as beautiful as the day they arrived! Every nurse on the pod drooled over them and the pitcher they arrived in is so pretty.  I plan to put in white silk dasies in when these die....grandma thought they were beautiful too. They look so pretty in my pink & white kitchen...yeah...pink and white...... Back to bed, can not sit here long....thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I have lost track now...who is next? Carrie a big hug to my angel and one for each of your babies too! I have lots of     angels Gena

Most Active