Reggie is at bat!

Gena L.
on 4/2/08 8:09 pm - Sun City, AZ
Reggie you are finally going to make it. Seems like it has taken forever huh?  I will be waiting for you somewhere on the 6th floor at Good Sam. See you on Friday. We are all praying that everything goes by the book and that you too will be home in your own bed (that would be the loosers bed) by Sunday afternoon.  Since Reggie has a long drive home we will let her rest in the looser's bed as opposed to the looser's bench. Next up will be Shawn!  Woo Hoo Shawn...not so long now! Then comes Lyns. Just think how much time you have to sort and organize all those clothes that you might get a wear or two out of. I have not been so good about mine but will do it while recuping. Shoot Lyns you have time to redecorate your whole bedroom and come home to a palace to recup. Penny's is having a fantastic  2 for 1 sale....ask me how I know... Night all.....

dawnmaher
on 4/3/08 2:06 am - Surprise, AZ
Hey Reggie!  I am so excited for you!.  I think we are all on a good roll here and everyone so far is doing great with their surgery.  Im sure you will too.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.  What time are you scheduled and do you have an angel to post for you after you get out of surgery?  I will be happy to do the honors if you need someone.  Good luck girl.  Dawn
azreggie
on 4/3/08 4:11 am, edited 4/3/08 4:12 am - Tucson, AZ
I am scheduled for 11 am tomorrow!  Crazy huh?  I started this journey in August, and at times, I thought it would never happen. Got a little depressed with the whole process, and the extra waiting business.   But here we are, and I will get to meet a new friend tomorrow! And start a new chapter in my life.  I have lost 12 lbs this week on liquids and a little lean protein. It was really hard, but I did it. And I would do it again if I had to.(I think I will have to for the next coupla weeks, come to think of it) . I already sent prayers to the surgery gods for Gena this morning, so I know that she's taken good care of. Thanks for all the support.  This site means so much to me. Oh yea, my angel is Linda S, she hangs out on the Over 50 Forum, but I will ask her to post here also.  She's from Phoenix.

Reggie

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/3/08 11:16 am - Tucson, AZ

Reggie

I am  Spazjumping for joy for you and hope all goes well for you tomorrow.  Get in touch with me when you are home and feel up to visiting.  I will be Prayer for a smooth surgery and quick pain free recovery.

~Becky

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

AzViper
on 4/3/08 10:38 am - AZ

Hi Reggie,

I will be thinking about you tomorrow. I know it’s a day you never thought would arrive. Once your back home you should stop by the support groups over at St. Joseph ’s. I should know next week of my surgery date. Good Luck & God Bless…

L. TP
on 4/3/08 2:47 pm
Only the best for you tomorrow Reg.  I will be thinking of you tomorrow as I did Gena today!  I am soooooooooo happy for you.  Awesome 12 pound lose too!  I am working on redecorating right now Gena ha ha.  Funny you mention it.  I was in shock when I found out that french doors cost $2000.00!  Its going to set my decorating time frame back a bit thats for sure ha ha. Hugs to you both!  Its so awesome that you will see each other!  How cool. Try to get a picture together.  That would be so cute! Lyns
Most Active