JUS4TRA
on 4/2/08 6:17 am

Hi all been lurking for a while. Its great to here you all are doing so great. Im starting to get very excited and nervous at the same time my sugery is may 6th waiting is worst.

azreggie
on 4/2/08 6:40 am - Tucson, AZ
Welcome!  And yes, the waiting is the worst.  You think you're getting excited and nervous 

Reggie

beckipoohbear
on 4/2/08 7:02 am - AZ
I totally agree, waiting is the worst! I've had my date since the end of January and the waiting is just about killing me.  But there is a lot to do to get ready, clean house, organize clothes, attend preop class and appointments, etc., that it has gone by quickly.  However, after this amazing 2 weeks of successful surgeries here with our group, I am eager to join them.
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

JUS4TRA
on 4/2/08 7:17 am
have you had your pre-op class yet.
beckipoohbear
on 4/2/08 7:21 am - AZ
It is next Wednesday, have you been already?  If so, how was it?

JUS4TRA
on 4/2/08 7:36 am
mine is next wednesday also. 
beckipoohbear
on 4/2/08 8:37 am - AZ
Cool, well then maybe I'll see you there.

L. TP
on 4/2/08 2:17 pm
i went to the pre op class at SHC a few months ago when we all thought i was denied.  Its a great class!  Lots of speakers and great information.  Probably doesn't need to be that long but it was very helpful.  Small class. Mine was only maybe 15 people.  I have to redo the class in a few weeks for my new surgery date.  Lynsey P.S  You get to eat a meal there that they provide (a snack for us right now, meal post op) P.S.S. You get to choose if you want any spa services while you are at the hospital :)
Most Active