MY SURGERY IS 4/3 ;)

iveseenital
on 4/2/08 5:53 am - AZ

I am so excited, I am having my Surgery tomarrow with Dr Blackstone @ 3:30. I have to stay overnight, they said, because my c-pap numbers were to high, so they want me to go home the next afternoon. I am a little nervous, but overall happy and excited. wish me luck!!

azreggie
on 4/2/08 6:44 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey, Best of luck tomorrow!  I'll send out some prayers to the surgery gods. I don't blame you for being nervous, I'm nervous too! 

Reggie

Deanne K.
on 4/2/08 6:49 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey good luck to both of you.  You are both in great hands.
westvalley
on 4/2/08 8:06 am - Glendale, AZ
Good Luck! I have had a great experience with Dr B far and I believe you care in good hands.  Welcome to the Loser's Bench
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
dawnmaher
on 4/2/08 10:31 am - Surprise, AZ
good luck tomorrow and for you friday reggie.  all will be well and over before you know it!  im home and doing fine.  its only been 5 days since surgery too!  just can't wait to start losing weight.  right now its still, walk, drink, toot and heal.  once the swelling goes down im sure the pounds will fall. thinking of all you up next!  Dawn
Sandra C.
on 4/2/08 10:36 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly. Dr Blackstine is a good surgeon. I'm getting ready to go in for pre-op tests this morning at Good Samaratin. My surgery is next Tuesday and I'll see you on the losers bench!!
iveseenital
on 4/2/08 10:56 pm - AZ
Thankyou everyone for the support!
Most Active