Gena is next up for surgery tomorrow!

dawnmaher
on 4/2/08 4:06 am - Surprise, AZ
Gena, wishing you all the best on your surgery tomorrow!  I know you will do great and before you know it you will be home in your own comfy bed starting the next phase.  You have an angel that will let us know how you are doing right?  Is your surgery at 1pm?  We will all be waiting anxiously to hear that you are awake and on happy drugs.  I am so happy for you, it has been a long winding road and you are finally here!  Huggs   Dawn
iveseenital
on 4/2/08 5:54 am - AZ
Good luck Gena! Im getting my band tomarrow also!
azreggie
on 4/2/08 6:46 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey Gena, Don't forget your Blistex!  Good luck tomorrow! See you Friday! 

Reggie

beckipoohbear
on 4/2/08 7:00 am - AZ
Good luck tomorrow Gena!!
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Gena L.
on 4/2/08 7:09 am - Sun City, AZ
Thanks everyone...must admit I am a bit jittery today.  I do have an angel, my niece Carrie who lives in GA of all places. She is preparing for her own RNY and wanted to take part in my surgery some how. So hubby will call my mother...who does not do computers.... but mom will call Carrie who has promised she will post on the AZ site as soon as she possibly can. My surgery is not until 12:00 noon. Truthfully I will be shocked if they take me back by then as the OR will have had a full 6 hours to be running behind by then So it could turn out to be like Julie's...running late tho I hope not. I have my Carmex and as little else as I can get away with. Thanks everyone! Gena

westvalley
on 4/2/08 8:04 am - Glendale, AZ
Good Luck sweet pea! We will all be anxiously awaiting to hear about how you are doing. I really wish I could use that bowel prep icon to make you laugh. Good Luck! and welcome to the losers bench! Go Gena it's rebirth day tomorrow!!!!
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Sandra C.
on 4/2/08 10:40 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Good luck Grna..the big day has finally arrived! I am going in for pre-op this morning and I will be praying for you....Here's a big hug!!
Azskyprincess
on 4/2/08 11:52 am - CA
Revision on 01/30/12
Good luck ...we are waiting for you on the BENCH see ya there...Lisa
L. TP
on 4/2/08 2:19 pm
Yeah Gena!  I will be sending all of my love and positive feelings to you tomorrow!  Welcome to the new you! Lyns
Most Active