AchieveOne

Gena L.
on 4/1/08 4:43 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hey Lyns....I just did the Vitalady Apple Ecstacy necter. I lost my instructions and the sample does not say how to mix it so I mixed it with about 8 - 10 ozs of cold water. First it turned lime green and then I found it quite sweet...more than I would have wanted or expected. I had a bit of trouble getting it down. I will check her web site when I can get hubs off of here... he is playing poker.....I am fighting a tension headache (gee I wonder why) so maybe that was one reason I did not like it so much....will try another tomorrow and let you know. They say the Fuzzy Navel is the best one but I do not like any artificial peach flavor so got the apple, the strawberry kiwi and the lemonade.  Gena

westvalley
on 4/2/08 3:12 am - Glendale, AZ
Hey Lyn! You may also get more feedback from the main board. I know meltingmama does a ton of reviews but I am not sure if she has a link on her page or not. HTH ~*HUSG*~ Julie
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/2/08 5:02 am - Tucson, AZ
Meltingmama has a link to her blog and the bottom of her posts.  She is very descriptive and hilarious.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Azskyprincess
on 4/2/08 11:57 am - CA
Revision on 01/30/12
I do the Nector the Fuzzy Navel one mix it with 4 oz of V8 low sugar stuff and YUMMMMMY ..I have also tried the pina colada not bad...
Most Active