AchieveOne

westvalley
on 4/1/08 10:18 am - Glendale, AZ
Anyone drink this? I have four bottles that I would like to get rid of.
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
dawnmaher
on 4/1/08 12:51 pm - Surprise, AZ
you are so funny julie lol,  i too have all kinds of stuff i would like to get rid of that i thought would be yummy after surgery NOT!  good luck on your diet change, let me know what works for you .  Dawn
Lady Lithia
on 4/1/08 1:49 pm
like what?  Aside from the "sweetness factor" (everything is twice as sweet as before surgery) I like most things I liked before the surgery. Or I was determined not to waste the money I spent on the protein powders!  I might think twice before I buy more protein powder! 

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Lady Lithia
on 4/1/08 1:47 pm
I would love to give it a try .... save em until we meet?

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

westvalley
on 4/2/08 3:05 am - Glendale, AZ
Will do!
L. TP
on 4/1/08 2:45 pm
have you guys tried that nectar stuff? 
Gena L.
on 4/1/08 4:20 pm - Sun City, AZ
I have some that I got from Vitalady but have not yet tried it....maybe tomorrow or later tonight as I have not had my high protein for the day.  I am still cleaning house, fool that I am. I figure if I wear myself out the time will go faster...will report later...but you know what, it is like my body knows what is going to happen  as I sure am no longer enjoying chocolate and I am having to dilute my chocolate Unjury even more that I have been...or maybe it is because we have switched to fat free milk? Gena

Nicole W.
on 4/1/08 4:24 pm - Cave Creek, AZ

I did not try any protein drinks until after surgery.  I heard many many times at support groups that your tastes change once you have the surgery, especially when it came to protein drinks... so I waited until my 1 week class to go out and buy my protein drinks. It happened to me, I loved, I mean LOVED mozzarella cheese prior to surgery, ate 3 cheese sticks a day.  Since my surgery, can't stand it.  I wasn't a fan of American cheese, now I love it!  I didn't mind Isopure prior or the Designer Whey protein powder either... after surgery couldn't even stand it. Just a tip... I think others would agree, don't go crazy of buying a surplus of protein drinks/bars prior to surgery, you may just be stuck with it and hate it. ~Nicole

TinkerBell

Gena L.
on 4/1/08 7:05 pm - Sun City, AZ
There is something to be said for that!  I have protein bars that I will probably not eat. Will take them to the next West Valley support group and give them away. I have been drinking Unjury shakes for well over a month in prep for the surgery. Hopefully I can still drink them this coming weekend....Oops! Now that does sound close.  Gena

westvalley
on 4/2/08 3:11 am - Glendale, AZ
Wow it will feel really weird to not to like some of my all time favorites. I too love mozzerella cheese. I guess I will found out sooner or later if I can stomach it anymore. I was on the main board and one lady said she can't stand pizza anymore and my mouth dropped WHAT!!!! How can you not like pizza??? LOL I am trying Unjury again because I liked it before surgery so hopefully that will still be ok. Thanks Nicole ~*HUGS*~ Julie
Most Active