It's been 4 yrs today!

HarleyGirl
on 4/1/08 5:55 am - Maricopa, AZ
Four years ago my new life started!  Still not at goal, but that's ok.  Down 130 lbs +/-.  No major health issues. Very, very grateful for all my support systems.  Today at work I showed my picture at discharge.  My boss(who is male) said the greatest thing..."I don't even remember you looking like that picture.  To me you have always looked like you look today!" So whether you are pre or post op, or just lurking, hang in there! The time goes by so fast, run the race with diligence and know we are all in this together no matter what stage of the journey we are at!
His Harley Girl
Open RNY 4/1/4
330/195/TT 4/13/7 Working on -20 more
westvalley
on 4/1/08 10:12 am - Glendale, AZ
You look great! Congrats
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
JRinAZ
on 4/1/08 2:55 pm - Layton, UT
Hi there pretty girlfriend!  Big huge High Fives to you for keeping it healthy!   Happy surgery anniversary to you! ......  You should pop in over at the p.s. home and catch us all up!   Or, pop by our booth at the Women's Expo and register for our gigantuous drawing.  TWO $500.00 gift baskets!!!  If you don't win then I'll at least make sure we get you something special! (We'll be near Rolf's stage) Happy 5th surgery year to you!  Keep in touch!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

flyrep
on 4/2/08 7:14 pm - AZ
Hi there, When is the Expo? I have to make an appt w u. Whats the office number. I want him to look over my breast and tummy.... Jus under 100 lost! :P

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

JRinAZ
on 4/3/08 8:15 am - Layton, UT
100 pounds Shannon!!!!!  Woooooooo Hooooooooo!  ......  You seriously better not be offended if I walk right past you someday!!!  I'm sure you are stunning!  Can't wait to see you again! The Women's Expo is the weekend of the 19th-20th.  There's a great line-up of speakers on the Main stage, including Marie Osmond and one of the top contestants of Season Four's Biggest Loser!  We are giving away gigantuous door prizes each day (at 3:00) so be sure and swing our direction (We'll be next to Bridges St Luke's booth again by Rolf's Makeover Stage).  You can get discount tickets  from Frys.  But, if you're at or near your goal weight, you may want to shoot Kelly an e-mail and see if she still needs some volunteers to work the event.  Then you get in free  :) [email protected] The women's expo site is :  www.WomensExpoAZ.com My number at North Valley Plastic Surgery is:  480.991.6877  CALL ME!!! Big Hugggzzz ! Joyce
Most Active