Fair Hearing...:(

dramaqnprincess
on 3/31/08 3:53 pm - scottsdale, AZ
Well now I am on to a fair hearing. Mercycare sent it to ACHHS on the 25th, so now I just wait. I dont know  they do a phone hearing or what. Any info on this, I have tried to research on here with no luck. What do I expect?
L. TP
on 4/1/08 4:09 am
GET AN ATTORNEY!  Have them do it for you.  That my strong suggestion! www.obesitylaw.com
Deanne K.
on 4/1/08 12:36 pm - Tucson, AZ
You can check on the insurance forum.  Gary Viscio is the best lawyer that I ever spent $ on.  I may have to hire him again for a revision.  If you decide to hire him, don't wait.  You may have to pay an expedited fee, but he is well worth it.
lostlittlerobot
on 4/25/08 12:43 pm - Riverside, CA
lostlittlerobot
on 4/25/08 12:43 pm, edited 4/25/08 1:18 pm - Riverside, CA
I work for a hospital that works with Mercy care and State Fair Hearings. When you get your Hearing date along with the paper work is a letter you can fill out and fax back to request a telephonic hearing otherwise you or the party requesting the fair hearing will have to show up
dramaqnprincess
on 4/25/08 2:39 pm - scottsdale, AZ
Well my fair hearing is set for the  15 th of may,but  i cant afford a lawyer. i have a very strong personality and i will go in there and plead my case,but do i even have a chance at winning?? the judge gives there decision to Acchs and then they give it to the director and he and he makes a choice from there. how is that fair??? of course hey they are going to say no.will they ream me? ugh what a frustration.
Most Active