Amazing Day!

JRinAZ
on 3/29/08 4:20 pm - Layton, UT
  I am sooooo sad it's all over with! Today was incredible!  The seminar with Dr. Monica Gantz was educational, inspiring, fun and loaded with yummy samples and giveaways.  ......  It was so nice meeting all you new folks and seeing some old friends too! .....  Dr. Heffel rocks!  Thanks Michelle and Mary for popping in to show off your fantastic "tight and tiny" bodies to all of us!  .....  Thanks all for coming and big huge hugggzzz and kisses to Dr. Gantz from CA and Jeann F from Tucson for presenting a fabulous day! High Fives and big thankyou's to Gil and Olivia for opening your lovely big home to all of us this evening so we could "Rock n Roll" and enjoy a great Spring Fling!  Sooooooo fun to hang out with everyone! Thank YOU Dr. Gitt and NVPS for co-hosting both events!     It was a wonderful "Weight Loss Memory Making"   kind of day!  ......."yawn"....... Circle September 20th for the next Obesity Help PHOENIX event!!!!!   An O.H. event is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself on your journey to good health!!!!!   .......crawling off to bed now with a smile on my tired face!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 3/30/08 9:37 am - mesa, AZ

Hey Joyce

We need to find out when the walk form obesity is going to be ??  It would be nice if they went hand-n-hand .

JRinAZ
on 3/30/08 1:35 pm - Layton, UT
Jeanna (and all), Here's the tentative line-up if you want to "save the dates" Sat & Sun, April 19th and 20th,  Stop by the NVPS booth at the AZ Women's Expo for a HUGE door prize drawing! (and chat with Joyce!  Pleeeeez!) Thursday, May 22nd, Vitalady hits Phoenix on her VitaTour 08 (details coming soon!) Saturday, September 20th - Obesity Help Phoenix Event Saturday, September 27th - Walk From Obesity in Scottsdale Saturday, October 11th (tentative) - Bridges St Luke's hosts a Graduate Seminar for any and all Grads!  (Big huge fair with oodles of vendors, fashion show, speakers, etc.) Saturday, October 25th - Post Bariataric After Care Seminar in Tucson Whew!  Soooooo much fun ahead!  I'd better dust off my gym shoes and get my body ready for the "Walk"!!!!  
Joyce 

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 3/31/08 1:26 am - Tucson, AZ
Where is the AZ Women's Expo being held???
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 3/31/08 11:23 am - Layton, UT

Hiya Becky! AZ Wome's Expo is at the U of Phoenix stadium (where the Super Bowl was held). www.WomensExpoAZ.com I can't wait to see Marie Osmond and other biggies! We are going to have amazing door prize drawings!  Come by an stuff the box!  LOL!

Joyce 

Deanne K.
on 3/31/08 10:20 am - Tucson, AZ
Joyce, Sorry I couldn't make it.  Good thing I came home early Saturday morning as I was sick both Saturday afternoon and all day yesterday.  I don't know if it was the effects of the CAT scan or what, but I was in alot of pain and couldn't go far from the BR. I am hoping that something will show on the CAT scan, but now the waiting to hear has begun.
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 3/31/08 11:02 am - Tucson, AZ
Hope you hear some good news Deanna.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Deanne K.
on 3/31/08 1:08 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Becky, I am just hoping we can find out what's going on.  I am just tired of the pain and I feel that I am just in limbo the last few months and not getting answers.  Waiting, waiting, waiting.
JRinAZ
on 3/31/08 11:33 am - Layton, UT
Oh my gosh!  I wondered where you were and glad your head was in a toilet and not a car accident or something worse!  Sooooo sorry you're sick sweetie pie and sorry you missed the fun day!........Just take care of YOU and keep me posted on your Revision journey!  Let me know if I can help you with anything! I have officially lost an even 40 pounds in the 3 months since my revision and am thinking about actually taking some new pictures.  I hesitate to say I'm at my goal weight even though I'm 5 pounds less than the weight I was always dreaming of.  I guess the self doubt hits us all at some time? Be well!
Joyce 

Deanne K.
on 3/31/08 1:04 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi Joyce, Well, I am waiting to hear about the CAT scan.  I am tired of constantly being in pain, I am just hoping they figure out the pain and what is going on  Even Randy at Dr. Blackstone's agrees that something is wrong, but we have to wait for the test results.  Nothing showed on the EGD or Colonoscopy, so had the CAT scan on Friday.  It sure was difficult to do the preps for all the tests, but I had to do them.  I am so sorry I missed the day, I so wanted to stay up there.   I am waiting to hear about Dr. Blackstone's decision if she will help me or not since I wasn't able to reach her weight loss goal she had for me.  We did find out that the stoma is now open larger than it was a year ago.   You are doing so great since your revision you deserve to have new pictures.  You really need an update.  You are such an inspiration for all of us.  I will keep you informed with what I fnid out.
Most Active