New Whey Liquid Protein

AzViper
on 3/29/08 6:46 am, edited 4/5/08 3:53 am - AZ
Anybody using this Liquid Protien? Here is the info. 12 - 42 grams for $25.00...

IDS New-Whey Liquid Protein, 12 Vials 42g: Delivers 42 grams Of Pure Protein With No Carbs Introducing the most convenient delivery of protein ever conceived! New Whey Liquid Protein from IDS is revolutionizing protein supplementation! New Whey delivers 42 grams of pure protein with no carbs or fat in a 3.1 ounce serving! Perfectly conceived convenience, consumed in as little as three seconds! With its patent pending virtually indestructible packaging, New Whey can be taken anywhere conveniently and easily. No messy mixing of powders, & no messy clean up. New Whey Liquid Protein contains NO unnecessary calories seen in "Protein Bars"! New Whey Liquid Protein is the ideal protein supplement for people on the go!

This product is certified Heart Friendly by the Food Certification Institute. All ingredients meet or exceed pharmaceutical and FDA specifications where specifications are listed.

Whey Liquid Protein Supplement Facts Serving Size 3.1 oz Servings Per Container 4 Calories 176 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g Saturated Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 64 mg 3 Potassium 31 mg Total Carbohydrate 2 g Dietary Fiber 0 g Sugars 0 g Protein 42 g

Whey Liquid Protein Other Ingredients: Pure Deionized Water, Actinase) Patent Pending Blend of Enzymatically Hydrolyzed [Predigested] Collagenic Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate and Casein Protein Isolate), Malic Acid, Myovol Complex (Proprietary Blend of Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine), All Natural Flavors, Acesulfame-Potassium, Sucralose, Blue 1 and Red 40.

Whey Liquid Protein Directions: Refrigerate after opening.

Azskyprincess
on 3/29/08 7:20 am - CA
Revision on 01/30/12
Yes I did for a few weeks it made me very sick to my tummy and made me feel very sleepy..so I gave up and went to the Nector ...so far its worked the best for me post op ...trying very hard now to get protein from real food...( not easy)
20candy07
on 3/29/08 12:04 pm - Tolleson, AZ
Hi , Where did you purchase the New Whey for 25.00?  That is a  bargain.  They are  the bullets, right?  I've paid 33.00 at the Vitamin Shoppe and more on the internet. Candy
AzViper
on 3/29/08 12:06 pm, edited 3/29/08 1:03 pm - AZ
On March 29, 2008 at 7:04 PM Pacific Time, 20candy07 wrote: Hi , Where did you purchase the New Whey for 25.00?  That is a  bargain.  They are  the bullets, right?  I've paid 33.00 at the Vitamin Shoppe and more on the internet. Candy

http://www.massnutrition.com/products.cfm?cur_man=IDS&item=I D036&tck=392

So can you tell us what you think of the protien? Also Amazon.com has it for the $24.95 and I believe their shipping is much cheaper.

Most Active