Conference and Spring Fling (May want to still go?)

Deanne K.
on 3/27/08 2:51 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi All, I was wanting to know if I decide to stay in the phoenix area tomorrow after my appt. with Dr. Blackstone's office, if I can still go to the conference and Spring Fling?  I will try and check in the early morning here for info. Thanks
JRinAZ
on 3/27/08 3:11 pm - Layton, UT
YES!!!  Deanne!  Come to the Seminar and Spring Fling!!!!  I can't wait! The line-up of topics sounds like just the thing I need to hear right now to get revved up!  PLUS!!!!......Dr. Gitt has sent a Door Prize Gift Basket valued at over $400.00!!!!  There will be other door prizes at the Spring Fling that evening! You can register at the door.  The website does not list the event as being sold out yet!....As for the Spring Fling.....There are no RSVP's required.   Just bring a "WLS friendly" potluck dish and $5.00 to help out with the door prizes OR....just bring some fun door prize! Hope to see you and EVERYONE on Saturday!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Deanne K.
on 3/27/08 4:32 pm - Tucson, AZ
Is there an inexpensve hotel in the area of  the events?  Motel 6 or Super 8?  One of m frends tells me that there is  hotel Off Prest, somewht close to where eveythine is?
Most Active