Julie is on the losers bench! Phew!

dawnmaher
on 3/26/08 3:28 am - Surprise, AZ
Hi all,  Just talked to Julie this morning and she sounds great!  A little groggy but happy and not in any pain.  Her surgery didn't take place till 3 instead of 12, and it took a little longer because the Dr. said that her insides are a size 4 (yeah) and things were tight in there.  She loved hearing that lol. She hopes to go home tomorrow as she is having no complications.  She has been up walking a few times trying to get rid of all the gas in her stomach.  That is causing  her some discomfort.  She says the broth is gross and she wont touch the yellow jello!  Loving water and ice chips lol. Hubby is staying with her it seems and her parents are taking care of her 2 year old son.   She is such a great lady.  Very sweet and so appreciative of all of you and the support she is getting here.  She will post as soon as she gets home or if she can make it to the puter on her floor.   She also comlimented the staff and facility at the hospital.  Very nice place.   I let her know how relieved we all were that she was ok.  I was getting pretty concerned there for awhile.  Not fun when your on deck yourself!  So..... all is well and life is good.   Oh, Lyn, i told her you might be visiting her today and she can't wait to meet you! Dawn
azreggie
on 3/26/08 4:48 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey Dawn, Thanks for posting for Julie.  I'm soooo glad she's ok. 

Reggie

L. TP
on 3/26/08 7:53 am
Thanks Dawn.  I told her to text me if she is up for company.  Once she does, I will head on over!  I may just stop on over if I do not hear from her, I just don't want to impose if she is not feeling up to new people.  I wonder how late I can go? Lns
Most Active