Julie is on the losers bench! Phew!

dawnmaher
on 3/25/08 3:11 pm - Surprise, AZ
Just talked with John, Julie's nurse (who sounds really cute!).  She is in her room, sleeping well and "doing her thing" .  They will get her up at 11:30 to walk and then again at 6 in the morning.  Ughh.  He said her surgery was delayed, I think it was the Dr.  (not sure)   Anyway, she is doing well and everything is fine.  He said she would be able to chat with us tomorrow!   Add one to the losers bench and save a spot for me on Friday!  I will let you let you all know if I her more tomorrow. Dawn
Gena L.
on 3/25/08 3:17 pm, edited 3/25/08 3:17 pm - Sun City, AZ
Yeah!  I have been glued to this computer!  If you speak with her tell her we are all very proud of her! And a big thank you Dawn!!! Gena

dawnmaher
on 3/25/08 3:26 pm - Surprise, AZ
I will tell her Gena!  Been a rough day lol. Dawn
Gena L.
on 3/25/08 5:37 pm - Sun City, AZ
Uh huh!  And in 3 days it is YOUR turn! Hee hee ..

beckipoohbear
on 3/25/08 3:40 pm - AZ
Thanks for the update, I have been refreshing this page all night long, waiting to see how she did, was starting to get a little worried about her. Glad to hear she is out of surgery and doing well. Keep us posted!
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 3/26/08 12:58 am - Tucson, AZ
Welcome to the other side Julie.  We are all here cheering you on!!!!
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

*Malena* M.
on 3/26/08 2:28 am - Phoenix, AZ
I just wanted to say good luck with your surgery.  Dr. Fang was my doctor and did a fantastic job.  He was also my Mom's surgeon. :)

329 (pre-op) 167 (4-22-10) 150 (lowest and goal Summer 07) 
Wife to Russ and Mommy to Elizabeth "Libby"

Lilypie - (mr7x) 
Lilypie - (FJkW) 
JRinAZ
on 3/26/08 3:01 am - Layton, UT
Dawn!  Thanks sooooo much for the Julie updates!  And...High Fives to you sweetie pie for tending to others while you're on deck yourself!  That's a GREAT way to set aside personal worries! If you make contact with Julie then please send Angel Kisses her way for a speedy recovery!!!  ......Soooooooo  ....You've only got 2 wake-ups left til you're on the skinny side of life!!!! ........sending warm thoughts your way!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

dawnmaher
on 3/26/08 3:33 am - Surprise, AZ
Thanks Joyce :)  Love the icons too!  I got your email after I spoke with Julie, but I am sure she will see all these when she gets back online.  I did tell her everyone was online asking about her and waiting on word.  She was pleased.  Dawn
L. TP
on 3/26/08 3:07 am
Julie text me this morning!  She is doing great and hopes to leave tomorrow.  She said she will fill Dawn in when she calls and if she doesn't talk to Dawn by 2 she will fill me in over the phone so I can post something.  :)
Most Active