Julie's Surgery update

dawnmaher
on 3/25/08 1:42 pm - Surprise, AZ
Hello everyone.  I just called Julie's room again at the hospital and spoke with her husband.  He says she is still not in her room and he does not know yet how she is doing.  He is going to ask the nurse and said I may call again in an hour or so.  I think everything is ok, just no difinitive word on her condition at this time.  Thought I would post this much as many of you are watching and waiting.  I will report again! Dawn
azreggie
on 3/25/08 1:46 pm - Tucson, AZ
Thanks for the update Dawn.

Reggie

L. TP
on 3/25/08 3:23 pm
Thanks!
Sandra C.
on 3/25/08 9:14 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for keeping us updated Dawn!! Please tell Julie I send her love and hope she feels better soon!
westvalley
on 3/29/08 12:47 am - Glendale, AZ
Thanks for looking out for me guys! It has been such a roller coaster to say to the least.  My surgery took a little longer than expected because Dr B said I was like a size 4 inside. Can you believe, so there really was a skinny chick inside me trying to get out LOL. No but she just said after blowing me up with gas it was still very small inside there so it took there surgery longer than expected and I was in recovery a bit longer too. Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers and for those of you that are up to the bat next I have saved a seat on the loser bench. 
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
beckipoohbear
on 3/29/08 11:41 am - AZ
Glad to hear you're doing well and just wait, soon we'll see that size 4 girl on the outside!! Keep up the good work.
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Most Active