TMI......Bowel Prep

westvalley
on 3/24/08 10:38 am - Glendale, AZ

Ok I have taken my magnesium citrate over two hours ago and nothing has happened. How long does it take to work? Should I take another bottle? I notice some people take two. I just want everything to be done right, but now I'm afraid I have done something wrong. Any advice?

***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
azreggie
on 3/24/08 10:43 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey Julie, I have no experience on this issue, but was wondering if you have an angel? 

Reggie

dawnmaher
on 3/24/08 11:04 am - Surprise, AZ
I was told to take 3 oz. of it and that means 2 bottles for the one i found at the drug store.  Each was 1.5 oz.  Maybe your just not full of s____! lol Dawn
Gena L.
on 3/24/08 1:01 pm - Sun City, AZ
Have you been on a liquid diet for a few days?  Dawn is right it is 3 oz and so 2 bottles. Unless you have been having the last supper syndrome the last few days I would take the 2nd bottle and not worry...if it is up there, it will come out and mag citrate usually works pretty fast   I have been wanting to use that emoticon for a few weeks....LOL! This time tomorrow Julie you will be starting a great new life! Gena

westvalley
on 3/24/08 10:40 pm - Glendale, AZ
LOL! Glad I can be the one you use the icon on. It is pretty funny.
Lady Lithia
on 3/24/08 1:05 pm
I think that if you are taking the PHOSPHO SODA you do three ounces.... Mag Citrate is a whole nother issue. I don't know anything about it. Make sure you're following the instructions for Mag Citrate and not Phospho soda

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Nicole W.
on 3/24/08 4:12 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I hope you didn't drink another bottle and it kicked in for you.  It took mine about 2 hours to kick in... then it was back and forth to the bathroom for another good 6-7 hours.  Drink lots of water tonight while you can.  I drank water up until the hour I wasnt supposed to drink fluids anymore. My dad is having knee surgery on Wednesday at Scottsdale Shea... so if you need someone to talk too, feel free to email me and I will stop by to visit you.  I will be at the hospital off and on from Wednesday on.  I get email on my cell phone.  Take Care and Good Luck! ~Nicole

TinkerBell

westvalley
on 3/24/08 10:38 pm - Glendale, AZ
I took half of another bottle and that seemed to do the trick. I have been in and out of the bathroom all night but I usually go a lot anyway so it didn't bother me too much. I wish I had drank more water, I am sooooo thirsty right now and can't have anything. Thanks I may definitely take you up on your offer.
L. TP
on 3/24/08 4:46 pm
I am getting SOOOO excited for you!  SO EXCITED.  Not looking forward to this part though haha.  Sending hugs. Me.
Deanne K.
on 3/25/08 1:20 am - Tucson, AZ
Good luck to you today.  You will be on the loser's bench shortly.
Most Active