Tick tock...tick tock...

Gena L.
on 3/22/08 10:35 pm - Sun City, AZ
Julie is having her surgery on Tuesday....Just around the corner Julie...how are you feeling? Getting excited? Getting nervous?  We will all be right here waiting for you.....hey! folks on the bench (i thought we had a bench icon?) Any Whoo......MOVE it over for Julie! Hugs              and kisses for Julie!!!!     Gena

Sandra C.
on 3/23/08 12:05 am - Phoenix, AZ
I am so happy for Julie. She will have lost quite a bit before the heat sets in and she will probably feel better. Don't you go the week after next, Gena? Are you packed yet? I'm waiting till after pre op to get really excited, in case something comes up to postpone it. I went to a barbeque last night and had ribs and chicken. I thanked my friends and told them this will be the last time I have barbeque for a long time. They are very supportive of the surgery. My friend is overweight, She is on BP pills and has knee problems, so she knows what it's like to be heavy with health problems. I am so hoping that by this time next year I will be off the BP pills. My father has been taking them for tears and his Dr told him it is bad for your kidneys and he has kidney damage now.  Have a nice Easter!.....Sandra  
Gena L.
on 3/23/08 12:13 pm - Sun City, AZ
My surgery is on April 3rd.  I have not yet packed. I don't expect to take much more than my CPAP, my slippers and my pillow.  I hope to come home the next day so I will have to do a lot of walking to get rid of the gas, maybe I should take my running shoes instead  Your barbeque sounds yummy!  It is one of my favorite foods...Memphis style pulled pork barbeque.  I too am really ready to give up meds. My doctor put me on enalapril about 7 years ago to protect my kidneys when I was diagnosed with diabetes. So far no problem.  I hope to come off of my BP med right away as I do not have high blood pressure.  Surgery is creeping up on me and I still have things to do.....Thank you for asking ;-)

westvalley
on 3/24/08 2:57 am - Glendale, AZ
You know I had this whole plan to be packed by this day and something else done by this day but here it is the day before and I have done nothing! But everything will get done tonight. Should I be packing  a lot? I can only think of a few things to pack. Any suggestions I'm open. Thanks for the well wishes Sandra.
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
westvalley
on 3/23/08 12:23 pm - Glendale, AZ
OMG! Gena Thank you sooooo much. I saw this post and was totally surprised. I am feeling good. I am excited. I thought I would be nervous but I'm not. I can't wait to be on the loser bench and for you all to join me (if your not already there ;-) Shoot I wish I could put up some of those really cute icons but they don't come up on my computer. I have some great people here on OH looking out for me and I couldn't have done this alone. I am sooooo excited for my bowl prep tomorrow......NOT! LOL Bless you ~HUGS KISSES*~ Julie
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
azreggie
on 3/23/08 1:13 pm, edited 3/23/08 1:13 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Julie,  I hope your surgery goes off without any problems.  Best of luck to you. And speedy recovery!   Oh yeah, hope everything comes out ok tomorrow!  (I just couldn't resist)

Reggie

westvalley
on 3/24/08 2:53 am - Glendale, AZ
LOL! Yeah I hope everything comes out ok too. I hope it's not as scary as everyone makes it sounds. I really don't want to be in the bathroom all day! Thanks for the well wishes and I wish you the same.
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Gena L.
on 3/23/08 4:14 pm, edited 3/23/08 4:29 pm - Sun City, AZ
Glad you are pleased Julie....sorry you do not have the icon which is just above the word icon (with a smiley face).  You know what?  I think I am beginning to get nervous. I have been sort of antsy all weekend. Usually I can pick up a book and read,( and no Dawn....I can not quilt either   ) ....but not now. I see Dr Juarez on Tuesday (yeah, your surgery day;-) to ask the questions I have on this looooong list    I love making lists. Any way I kinda wish I was where Lithia is at this point...as in done, over with....losing.  And AZReggie will be right behind me the next day....so the list is first Julie, then Dawn, myself and Reggie. Too bad we are not all at the same hospital we could have a all nighter in the waiting room                                                                

westvalley
on 3/24/08 2:49 am - Glendale, AZ
Yeah the smiley works on other websites but not this one for some reason. I am still waiting for the nervousness to hit and it hasn't BUT I have a feeling tomorrow at the hospital it's going to hit like a ton of bricks. I may end up like Lithia saying WAIT I changed my mind...after surgery LOL! I made a long list of questions for my surgeon but I was so nervous I didn't get a chance to ask but 4 of like 50. But there office provided lots of info so they were eventually all answered. Wow what a line up, the four of us will be able to walk through this together! Thank you
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
dawnmaher
on 3/23/08 2:28 pm - Surprise, AZ
Yea! Julie's on deck!   I will be thinking of you and praying for a great outcome.  I cannot wait to hear how it goes for you.  What time is your surgery on Tues?  Is there someone who will let us know that you are doing ok come Tuesday nite?  I am so excited for you!  Huggs and prayers. Dawn
Most Active