Surgery postponed, bummer!

dawnmaher
on 3/21/08 12:03 pm - Surprise, AZ
Dr. Fangs office called today, there is a conflict with mondays surgery schedule and i have to wait till friday morning.  bummer!  you all can relate im sure.  at least it is in the same week, but it sure messes up plans! Dawn
westvalley
on 3/21/08 12:50 pm - Glendale, AZ
OMG! I totally did not read this before I sent you that PM. Well just several days later. I am trying to be optimistic with you but I would be a bit upset. But everything happens for a reasons and Friday is just a better day for you my friend. Maybe I can tell you about my experience then before you go.
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
dawnmaher
on 3/21/08 1:23 pm - Surprise, AZ
hi julie, ya i am bummed out but getting over it.  no sense in being in  bad mood and i agree with you that maybe friday is really supposed to be my day.  i will be anxious to hear how things go for you on tuesday.  i see that joyce will be your angel and i will watch for her posts about your success.  how are you doing?  got all your planning and shopping done?  just did all mine today lol.  oh well.  stay positive! dawn
MShawn62
on 3/21/08 1:49 pm - Avondale, AZ
Dawn, I'm sorry your date got postponed.  I know that it feels like you're getting your life messed around with.  I'm glad your getting it done in the same week and I can't wait to see your post op posts and be encouraged by your loser status. Shawn
Lady Lithia
on 3/21/08 2:04 pm
*hugs* Dawn you'll do great. Just think, when Dr. Fang comes in to see you on Saturday and/or Sunday, he'll have YOU on his mind and not impending surgery, or surgery he just finished. You get more of his attention. I met him briefly this week while in the hospital and he seems very efficient and effective. I was impressed with his professionalism, and I know you're in great hands.  *hugs*  Can't wait to hear how it's going for you!

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

L. TP
on 3/21/08 2:32 pm
I am so happy you are able to get your surgery so whats a few days?  You will just be more healthy and have at least one more goodbye meal ha ha.  My prayers are with you!  I can't wait to watch your journey! Lynsey
Gena L.
on 3/21/08 2:49 pm - Sun City, AZ
Well Dawn....at least it is not postponed because you have "holes" in your liver...;-)  I know it is agravating...Nicole again????  but as you said it is the same week. When I first saw the topic I thought "oh NO!"  so I am glad is not a health problem for you that caused the delay.  Gena

Sandra C.
on 3/22/08 6:59 am - Phoenix, AZ
Dawn..I'm so glad they are still going ahead with the surgery..at least that means nothing is seriously wrong with your live. One thing we all don't need is more health issues! I'm so excited for you! Friday will come quick. I am going in on 04/08. I actually had someone from Bridges go to Dr' Juarez's office and have my surgery postponed till 04/15 without discussing it with me first. I almost had a heart attack when she called and told me this. I told her that you don't do that to a person. I have a job and have everything set up with work, familky has bought plane tickets to be gere ect. I called the Dr office and demanded to speak with Nicole. I said it was an emergency. To me it was! IShe said I told Bridges I wanted to change hospitals so I could go to the support group. I told Nicole I never said that. She said I had a feeling I should have checked with you first. She said not to worry. She put me back on for the eighth and said she was training a helper for the office to do insurance and she was sending my paperwork out that day. The hospital called me the next day and I am going in for pre op on 04/03. I am so excited!! I'll be thinking of you this week and saying a prayer Friday...Sandra
Most Active