Cross your fingers for me!

MShawn62
on 3/20/08 11:41 am - Avondale, AZ
I got another date schedule May 12 at 0900!!! Yahoo.  I really think this one's a keeper.  I've had all my pre-op already and the two EDG's, so there should be nothing holding me back.          Shawn (Martha)                                                                                                                                                                                    
azreggie
on 3/20/08 4:35 pm - Tucson, AZ
Yay Martha!!  I am sooooo happy for you.  Did you ever find out what they saw in the first EGD that they didn't like? May 12th sounds like a good day to have surgery for sure.  Congrats!

Reggie

MShawn62
on 3/21/08 3:36 am - Avondale, AZ
Thanks for the kind words.  Dr. Villares just said something about a small hole that was found on the upper GI, but that he didn't see anything.  Of course I was on that drug they give you, so I'm not completely sure those were his exact words.  I'm glad he's thorough and I'm happy I can still have the surgery.   Shawn (Martha) Oh yeah!  I don't have to do the pre-op stuff again, but they invited me to go to the classes again if I want right before my surgery.  I WILL take them up on that, just to make sure I have all the rules downt pat.
azreggie
on 3/21/08 4:03 am - Tucson, AZ
I'm so glad that everything is working out this time.  I would take then up on taking the classes over again too.  So much information to remember!  And, I'm glad he's thorough also.

Reggie

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 3/21/08 12:19 am - Tucson, AZ
Yeah for "keepers".  Congratulations.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

dawnmaher
on 3/22/08 3:42 pm - Surprise, AZ
congrats martha!  i will save room for you on the losers bench after mine this friday! Dawn
Most Active