EASTER TREATS

DrMichaelSakowitz
on 3/20/08 4:27 am
For some the Robin is the first sign of spring....not for me.  I know spring has sprung when Peeps and Cadbury Eggs appear. I'm wondering how people are feeling about Easter weekend- visits with family and traditional Easter foods.  Care to share your strategies for dealing with the holidays?  I hoped that doing so would help us all.  Dealing with the dangerous duo...food and family...what are your thoughts? Dr Mike
Michael L. Sakowitz, Ph.D. is a psychologist (NJ 35SI00148700) and member of ObesityHelp's Mental Health Board.  By posting, he makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein.  This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any physical or mental condition.  No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind.  No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help.  If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911.
Most Active