Lady Lithia is a LOSER!

JRinAZ
on 3/18/08 2:23 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there Julie!  Just count me as one of your Angel's too!  I've got my wings all dusted off now and I'm ready to get some action out of them! Joyce, Angel in training! 
westvalley
on 3/19/08 7:34 am - Glendale, AZ
Yay! Thanks Joyce.
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 3/19/08 12:15 am - Tucson, AZ

Your posts sure brighten my day Joyce.

Welcome Lady Lithia to the losers bench.  We need to get a larger bench I think.    It has to be overflowing by now.  Anyway, can't wait to see a post from Lady Lithia on how she is doing on her new adventure.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

azreggie
on 3/19/08 12:16 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Joyce, do you know when she's getting sprung from the hospital?

Reggie

Azskyprincess
on 3/19/08 2:07 pm - CA
Revision on 01/30/12
Joyce Thank you for the update I also was wondering I had planned to go see her at the hospital but I test pos for strep so I had to stay away...LITHIA I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU ....Lisa
Gena L.
on 3/19/08 4:37 pm - Sun City, AZ
I have been wondering too.  I have a feeling she is still in hospital. Knowing Lithia, if she were home she would be sending a messageto us  or asking her hubby to Gena

Lady Lithia
on 3/20/08 6:24 am
I've been sprung from the hospital.  I'll be posting later today or tomorrow some of my "adventures" good, bad, and ugly in the hospital, from the wonderful crew I had the first night, to the two roomies, to the cleaning lady with a real nasty attitude to the oddysey/quest for an orange popsicle.  At the moment I'm not seeing straight, so I'm going to wait until I can see straight to post all of my thoughts.  Thanks for the well-wishes!

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

azreggie
on 3/20/08 7:29 am - Tucson, AZ
Rest well..

Reggie

Gena L.
on 3/20/08 10:12 am - Sun City, AZ
Glad you are home Lithia...sounds like you have had an adventure? Post when you are feeling better

westvalley
on 3/20/08 10:51 am - Glendale, AZ
Glad your home and safe. Can't wait to hear about your adventure. Rest well. ~*HUGS*~ Julie
Most Active