Lady Lithia is a LOSER!

JRinAZ
on 3/18/08 11:33 am - Layton, UT
Oh my gosh!  The word around town is that Lady Lithia was seen running the halls of St Luke's with her gown flapping in the breeze as she insisted that she WOULD be going home tomorrow!!!! Our Lady Lithia went through surgery with flying colors!  Dr. Juarez was a little behind so her surgery was delayed about an hour and a half.  ....He reported to DH and Lady L that all went well!  ....Lady L upon waking decided she had changed her mine....ooooops!  LOL!  Too late! Keep our Lady L in your hearts and send good wishes her way til she can report back to us on her own!!!!   Yippppppppeeeeeee!  Woooooooooooo Hooooooooo!  Weigh 2 go Lady Lithia!!!! Angel reporting in.... Joyce
dawnmaher
on 3/18/08 11:40 am - Surprise, AZ
WoooHooo!  Way to make my day.  So glad Lithia is doing well and still has her sense of humor.   Give her my love please?  I will be joining her on the bench next Monday! You make a great Angel Joyce.  If anyone out there is interested I need an Angel too.  Not sure what all that means but it sure sounds nice lol Dawn
Gena L.
on 3/18/08 12:24 pm - Sun City, AZ
Thank you Joyce!  Lithia has been on my mind all day and I have checked the forums several times hoping for word on her.  Now I can rest as she came through surgery just fine..... Hey Lithia! Save some room on that bench for me....and you too Dawn! So Dawn where are you having surgery? Gena

dawnmaher
on 3/18/08 12:49 pm - Surprise, AZ
Gena got your spot all saved!  I will be having surgery at St. Luke. I am ok with it now and will go in with a positive attitude and a smile!  Today I had my meeting with the dietician and tomorrow I go back for all my pre op tests.  Hoping they wont make me repeat my chest xray and blood gases that i had in prep for this.  They were ordered from my Pulmonologist as part of his clearance.  Hmmm keep your fingers crossed.   6 days to go! Dawn
Gena L.
on 3/18/08 2:17 pm - Sun City, AZ
Thanks Dawn....keep the seat warm for me.  Usually you have to have the CXR and blood work within 30 days of surgery...so you may be fine. How did it go with the dietican? Any recommend vitamens?   My to do list is getting longer....I may call my mother's cleaning lady to come and help me...talk about lazy!   What is the protocol for being an angel ladies?  Dawn  will you miss our next support meeting? It is this coming Sat. I know you have company coming.  Gena

dawnmaher
on 3/18/08 2:35 pm - Surprise, AZ
hmmm my test were done on feb 12.  bummer if i have to pay to have them done twice!  we will see what they say.  i will conform, i will conform lol.   dietican was great.  she still recommends a chewable complete with iron.  flintstones, generic , centrum whatever we like.  must have 100% daily recommended for each vitamin and we are to try to take 4 a day in the beginning.  minimum of 2 per day if thats what we can get down.  calcium citrate, any form we like.  got  nice list of things to get at the store pre op.  im afraid i will miss the sat meeting too.  company arrives friday nite.  it will be my only day to be with them and be somewhat normal lol.  How was the last meeting?  did you go?  ps. cleaning my house like crazy lol trying to get ready Dawn
Cassi J.
on 3/18/08 12:55 pm - AZ
Thanks for posting this, Joyce.  I went to see Lithia today and she asked if I remembered to post to the Az board, which I hadn't!  I can't believe I forgot!  Sorry....  Guess I've been fired from angel duty.
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

JRinAZ
on 3/18/08 2:18 pm - Layton, UT
Cassi    Poof!  You are back on duty as Angel!!!  You see....there's all kinds of Angels....I'm the "call on the phone and post on the boards kind"......you're the REAL deal...."with an actual visit at the hospital" kind!!!!   I'm thinking we're all Angel's just waiting to shout some more good news!!!    .....Big giant hugs and "Angel" wishes to all of you folks on deck for Revisions, lapbands, Rny's, etc.!!!!  Keep us posted! ....and....get yourselves an Angel team by coming to the Spring Fling!!! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Cassi J.
on 3/18/08 4:12 pm - AZ
Honey, you're about as "angel" as it gets!      Besides, one can never have too many angels keepin' watch, right?!!! 
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

westvalley
on 3/18/08 1:31 pm - Glendale, AZ
Yay! I am so happy to hear that. I have been thinking about her all day. You make a great Angel Joyce! Oh by the way...Lady L upon waking decided she had changed her mine....ooooops!  LOL!  Too late!             HILARIOUS!
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Most Active