Walk for Babies - Please sponsor me and our little preemie angels... just like Chloe!

DinNJ .
on 3/15/08 1:34 pm - Denville, NJ

http://www.marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?w=161002604&u=preemieslikechloe

Please sponsor me for the Walk for Babies, please read below... 

This cause is a personal one for us. Chloe was born seven weeks premature and we thank the advances in medicine and the wonderful medical staff at Morristown Memorial Hospital NICU for her fabulous start in life. She was under five pounds when she came home, 12 days after she was born. She's now in the 95th percentile for weight and height for her true age.

Please join Chloe, Jessica and myself for a fun day and if it's within your means, please make a small donation to the March for Babies. It's for a great cause and helps babies like Chloe get a great start to a wonderful life.

The March of Dimes has changed the name of its biggest event to March for Babies. It's a great change because it makes it very clear exactly who I am walking for -- all babies. I am very excited to be a part of the “first” March for Babies; please support my participation.

Although the name of this signature event changed, the mission did not. The March of Dimes champions the needs of moms and babies in our community and across the nation. The money we raise for March for Babies will support lifesaving research, services, education and advocacy that help babies get a healthy start.

Please help by donating today!

The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

GOD BLESS YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WALK WITH US TO HELP SAVE OUR BABIES LIVES.

My Weight-Loss Roller Coaster Journey:  425#-Open RNY in 1998-----> 250#-Lowest post-RNY Weight in 2000-----> 325#-DS Revision-LAPROSCOPIC in 2004-----> 192#-Current Weight as of August 2009 for a grand total of **233** pounds lost!  
Most Active