Banders, Who does your fills and what do you pay?

BoneyMaroney
on 3/8/08 4:34 am
I am facing loss of insurance coverage in one month.  I will have to pay cash for my fills now. Do any of you pay cash now?  If so how much are you paying.  Do any of you have insurance coverage for fills?  Please advise.

Top weight 244/ surgery 236/goal 137
kreyvin38
on 3/8/08 9:41 am - AZ
Dr. Fang is $150....hope that helps.

BoneyMaroney
on 3/9/08 3:14 am

Will insurance cover it?  Or does he accept insurance for it?  Does he do it or a nurse practitioner?  Also is it with fluro or not?

Top weight 244/ surgery 236/goal 137
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/08 2:04 pm - AZ
Mexico, $75.00 under fluoro by the surgeon, not a nurse. Dr. Berger and his associate in Flagstaff $200 under fluoro by the surgeon, not a nurse. As I told you earlier, we go to Mexico as a group and make it fun with shopping and such.  If you ever want to come with us you are more than welcome.  I *think* the next trip is scheduled for the 29th of this month if that is a Saturday, a day trip.  So far 3 people are going.  We have room in the car for one more person before we have to get another person to drive a 2nd car. I'm still working on my surgeon to fill people he did not band for free, but the hospital does charge $75 for the radiologist and fluoro.  Usually he charges them an extra $100 but I do believe I have him talked into filling them for just the hospital fluoro fee.  So $75.
Most Active