PS info needed--Joyce

kimcropable
on 3/8/08 2:34 am - Tempe, AZ
Hey, I remember that you work for a PS, and you said that you actually can see the PS before you reach your goal weight, because as your have  you PS done, that will help you reach your goal, correct? At what point, would I go and how is all this done?  I have never seen a PS before, so I am clueless. I want my belly done--major problem done, my breast  just put back where they were before the 4 boys got a hold to them from nursing and maybe my upper arms (bat wings--tucked in).  I have no clue even if this is doable.  I have never looked into this.   My current weight is 249, and I am into size 18 jeans (depends on the cut), I don't have a true goal weight, as I don't believe you can set a true weight as when doing weight training, I will be shaping my body and will know my size--when I get there or closer to it.  I am "quesing around about 165-170 due to my musclue about, being if I can already wear 18 at this weight.  I dont' care about being a size 2/4 or anything like that.  I think a size 8 or 10 would be nice and comfortable for me and something that would be maintable. Anyway, if you don't mind and could give me some pointers, I would appreciate it. Kim Tempe
JRinAZ
on 3/10/08 3:25 am - Layton, UT
Hi there Kim! Congrats on your weight loss and on working towards a healthy lifestyle! I do work for a PS and have seen great results with successful weight loss patient's of varying weights and shapes.   The thing that Dr. Gitt considers is whether someone's excess weight may put them at risk in the O.R. or in their recovery and whether their desired results will be possible at their current weight.  If someone comes in who is at "their" goal weight then better results can be expected as a general rule. Just give me a call at the office and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.  Consultations with Dr. Gitt are complimentary and quotes/procedures are individualized accordingly.   "If" there is a medically necessary insurance procedure that can or needs to be done at the same time and is covered by your insurance (such as a hernia repair or panniculectamy)  then our Insurance Coordinator can work with you as well.  NVPS accepts most major insurances. Take Care! Joyce W# 480.991.6877
Most Active