Just checking in

kimcropable
on 3/8/08 2:26 am - Tempe, AZ

I have been busing working out and having been around on the OH site much.  I have also had several Fibro flares and found out that I also have asthma to booth, but other than that I am overall doing well.

I am on high protein, white flours and sugar free diet (most of the time) and don't really drink much soda's anymore.  Maybe a couple a week now verses serveal a week.  This is a diet for my fibro and also it really helps with a lot of different auto-immune issues with different people.

I am happy to report since going back to the gym on Jan. 7th 2008, I am down 13 lbs, 28 inches and 6 1/2 % body fat.  I was going to do surgery April 15, but when I saw how good the Lifetime program was working for me, I have decided against any WLS.  I haven't lost much weight, but I have gone from a size 24 jeans to a 18 due to the body fat lose.  I am very happy and my doctors are very happy with the process and they don't think that I need WLS anymore either.  I am acutally into some regular shirts also now, even though my weight is still high due to the high amount of muscles and all. I just signed up for amount 12 weeks of the same program, I still have one more month of the same program before this one ends.  I have to say, it was the best money I have ever spend on any weight loss program.  I go three times a week, on Monday, I have 30 minutes w/ a dietian and she just happens to have fibro also, and knew extactly what I needed help with.  She has been amazing. My back pain is greatly improved and I am able to exerices on a regular bases. Hope everyone is doing well! Kim Pervez Tempe

Keeping it real!
Keeping it Kim!

Most Active