Potluck Item?

JRinAZ
on 3/5/08 8:01 am - Layton, UT
Soooo.....what dish is everyone bringing to the Spring Fling? My hubby and I will be bringing a meat dish and some yummy s/f dessert concoction. Please let all your friends and other support groups know about the Spring Fling.....it's our BIG WLS bonding moment!!!! ********************************************************************  

Arizona Weight Loss Surgery Spring Fling 2008

Co-Sponsored by Dr. Steven Gitt, North Valley Plastic Surgery and the Chandler WLS Support Group  

Rock n’ Roll  

Reunion  

Everyone is invited!  

From all over AZ, any type of Weight Loss surgery with any surgeon, pre-ops, grads, support friends and family, medical friends from Bariatrics, …..EVERYONE!  

Saturday, March 29th from 7:00 – 11:00 p.m.

Held at the lovely home of Gil and Olivia M (thanks!)  622 East Vinedo Lane, Tempe, AZ  85284  

SW corner of Rural & Elliott in Coventry Tempe Development Gate Code:  #1219  - 8th house on the right corner  

Please RSVP to Joyce @ [email protected]  or respond to this post! 

Cost:  Weight Loss Friendly POTLUCK dish and $5.00 to help with door prizes!  

Dress is Casual  

Make it a completely Fun day!  This fun evening follows the all-day (8-4) seminar.  Registration at www.makeitalifestlye.com  Or, please e-mail me privately for details  [email protected]  

Meet New Friends!  Catch up with old friends!  Dance (Live D.J.)!  Enjoy healthy food!  Listen to a variety of music!  Kareoke!  Celebrate your success!  Win a Door Prize!  Have FUN FUN FUN!!!

kimcropable
on 3/8/08 1:06 pm - Tempe, AZ

Is this also for people doing it own there own but OH members for just WLS people? Kim Tempe,AZ

JRinAZ
on 3/10/08 3:28 am - Layton, UT
Kim, Both the all day seminar (www.makeitalifestyle.com) and the Spring Fling are for EVERYONE! We'd love to have you join us!  Just shoot your RSVP to me if you can make [email protected]
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active