Citrical calcium bites

westvalley
on 3/7/08 2:02 am - Glendale, AZ
Do you have to have a membership to shop at Costco?
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Gena L.
on 3/7/08 5:51 am - Sun City, AZ
Julie, you can usually get in 1 time to scope it out and purchase items then you have to join. Key into Google....costco.com and you can read the membership info. You can splint a membrship...or they used to let you.  But the Kirkland brand...the calcium chocolate chew...are we sure it is Calcium Citrate and not carbonate like the Viactive chocolate chews?  Even if you only go every other month you can get so many things at a great price and i often split large quantities with friends or family.

David S.
on 3/8/08 9:18 pm
Another option is to go with a friend who has a membership.
Dave from AZ     
AliciaB
on 3/8/08 11:53 pm - AZ
Sorry to take so long replying but yes you do have to have a memebership. It is so worth the cost though. I find that they have plenty of turkey, chicken and low fat stuff. Good luck AliciaB
Gena L.
on 3/10/08 2:48 pm - Sun City, AZ
Apparently many of us have e-mailed or called Bayer to complain about their ceasing production on the Creamy Bites.  Most companies do not track e-mail messages or even phone calls. It has been suggested that we initiate a written letter to Bayer. These carry more weight with the big wigs. Since they were supposedly so good and easy to use I will write a letter this week asking them to reconsider and begin producing the bites. Perhaps they will respond in kind with a letter of their own. Write a letter of your own this week ;-) Gena

kathleen-ann
on 3/10/08 4:45 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Bayer bought out this product and discontinued them. Citrate is the only calcium we digest..and carbonate can cause kidney stones..and doesnt digest. Try Bariactric Eating.com they have calcium that is citrate and right for our new belly;s for either lap band or rny.
dfavre
on 3/11/08 8:02 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks a bunch!  I'll check out the site & see what's up.
dfavre
on 3/11/08 8:13 am - Maricopa, AZ
Kinda pricey 4 me.  I did find some calcium citrate @ bodybuilding.com.  pretty good prices too!  I used to buy all of my protien drinks from there.  they have great shipping terms as well! dawn
Gena L.
on 3/11/08 2:43 pm - Sun City, AZ
Sprouts has several brands of liquid calcium and I thought the prices were quite good. You might want to check with them. The health food section, vits, calcims and etc is a leased space in each Sprouts and the woman I talked with had a lot of training in the vits and cal. etc  I think I will return there to perhaps try a different liquid calcium next time.  I hope to learn enough between now and then to make a better decision. Gena

VeeKay
on 3/12/08 3:20 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
I called them today, and indeed Bayer was bought out by Mission Pharmical, and they NO LONGER make the creamy bites SO>>>> We need to bombard Mission with letters telling them to bring back the creamy bites. You can mail letters to Mission Pharmical PO Box 786099 San Antonio, TX 78278 ATTN Product Manager I will get my letter out today!! VeeKay
Most Active