hi ladies

Wendella
on 2/27/08 9:39 pm - Mesa, AZ
I have not been on in a while.  Since my last entry my Dad unexpectedly passed away.  As a result my boss told me taking 2 weeks off was not acceptable and I no longer have a job.  So I am coming to you all  asking you if when your in your Docs office (on the east side of town) if you notice that they seem like they need help Please e-mail me thier name and number.  He passed away in october he was over weight other than that perfect.  He was washing his car and had a heart attack.  His head hit the car before he hit the concrete so they assume he knocked himself out before he felt anything.  But that was Oct6 and I have been unemployeed since then.  By trde I have been a pharm tech for over 11 yrs but would like to work in a docs office front of back because my next step is med school.  So if you can say a prayer or see an opening please let me know I would greatly appreciate it.  You all have been through so much with me I thought I just might try b/c Monday is my 1st b-day without my Dad.  Thanks in advance to all you great people who will respond. Wendella
sigw.jpg       Just Think Happy Thoughts...
cybird
on 2/28/08 4:13 am - Queen Creek, AZ
I am sorry to hear about your father but I recommend you get a lawyer and own that business. I do believe you have a right that is know as the Family Medical leave act that allows you to take up to 12 weeks per year off to care for family matters. I would say this was a family matter. Not sure of your cir****tances but this person needs to be taught a valuable lesson on this.
(deactivated member)
on 3/4/08 4:06 pm, edited 3/4/08 4:07 pm - AZ
I'd call Rich Monty at Preferred Homecare.  FANTASTIC company, really takes good care of patients, they are always looking for CPhTs, RNs, and CMAs.  It's not direct patient care, they work with AHCCCS and a few private insurance co's to provide home injectables, IV fluids, TPN, etc.  You work with the patients but you don't have to work with the drugs. You order drugs to be sent to patients and contact them monthly.  Watch for signs of problems, order labs, etc.  It's a great learning experience.
Most Active