Body Wraps????

AZdove
on 2/26/08 5:29 pm - Tolleson, AZ
Okay since I have lost over 120 pounds this last year...thank God!...I have started having my nails, hair, feet....you name it done up nice.  Well today at the salon the lady suggested their body wraps to minimize the excess skin.  I am not looking to have plastic surgery, I am in my mid fifties and am fine with the wrinkles and growing old. I love looking like the grandma of seven that I am.  I just know that having skin hanging around my knees that used to be stretched over size 28 thighs is a bit on the gross side for anyone coming to take a dip in my pool this summer.  Does anyone know if these wraps really work?  For gastric bypass patients?  The salon offers a package of 10 over 6 months for just under $800.00.  One wrap is over $100 so the package deal is quite a savings.  I just do not want to waste my time and money on something that does not really show results.  Any information would be appreciated!

westvalley
on 2/27/08 2:32 am - Glendale, AZ
I don't know anything about the wraps but congrats on your weight loss! And kudos to you for pampering yourself....something I can't wait to do :-D Good Luck!
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
dramaqnprincess
on 2/27/08 11:40 am - scottsdale, AZ
Ok, this is what I know. I had a friend who wanted to tighten up and so she paid for and had several body wraps done. After each one , she saw a difference , but it always went back. what she basically found out was that wraps take all of your water weight , but then it always comes back. I could be totally wrong for gastric patients and anyone can jump in, but this is what i witnessed. either way you should be so proud of your loss!!!
JerryCorbet
on 10/1/09 9:29 pm - buffalo, TX
Body wrpas is the best things for fat reduction and make your body in shape.
Most Active