New Avitar Photo FINALLY

Candi Y.
on 2/24/08 7:21 am - Cottonwood, AZ
OK, It might get you dizzy, but I so wanted to keep my old picture up for MOTIVATION to keep me going, but as per several requests MY NEW AVITAR IS HERE!!!
Deanne K.
on 2/24/08 8:39 am - Tucson, AZ
Candi, You look so young and beautiful.  Keep up the good work.
20candy07
on 2/24/08 10:37 am - Tolleson, AZ
Candi, You look great!! Regards, Candy
JRinAZ
on 2/24/08 11:42 am - Layton, UT
Candi!!  Wow!  What an amazing difference!  ......  It's going to take me a minute to recover from studying it  but  am sure that the stunning gal in the photo must be YOU!!!! LOSER'S ROCK!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Candi Y.
on 2/24/08 12:00 pm - Cottonwood, AZ
THANKS EVERYONE, whats so funny is I do see the difference and I do know i've lost a lot of weight but I still see myself as so heavy.. Does this ever change???
(deactivated member)
on 2/25/08 2:21 am - AZ
Candi,
You look great!!!!

Yes your mind does change but it takes time.
I think it took me 2-3 months once I hit my goal to actually think differently regarding the way I look and feel.
Gena L.
on 2/24/08 9:01 pm - Sun City, AZ
Wow!  What a difference....are you not proud of yourself you should be, you look so different, younger, happier....I think seeing yourself as still large will change in time. Just smile each time you come in contact with a mirror.

SKennedy13
on 2/25/08 8:01 am - Queen Creek, AZ
Lap Band on 05/02/07 with
you looks so damn good. Congrats on your loss
JRinAZ
on 2/25/08 12:25 pm - Layton, UT
Candi, Your video on Dr. Simpson's website is fabulous!!!!!  Congratulations!  I hope you don't mind but I'm giving everyone a chance to see it too...... www.drsimpson.net Weigh 2 go!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Candi Y.
on 2/26/08 12:29 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Hi Joyce, Of course I dont mind, but just wish I had been prepared fpr it and it would have been much better, I ended up borrowing a T-Shirt from Docs office to put on cause I had gone in my work clothes, so I was FOR SURE not prepared...  But HEY if one person gets help or motivation from it then it was worth every minute......  And so YOU KNOW  "YOU ARE AN  INSPIRATION" to thousands including myself, so thank you for being you too!   Candi
Most Active