Juarez, Fang office

westvalley
on 3/1/08 10:39 pm - Glendale, AZ
Do you have FepBlue? I was blessed with an approval within a couple of hours. I gave this big long speech about "oh now my wait begins" and low and be hold she sent me an email saying I was approved. God works in mysterious ways and hopefully when she gets your info into BCBS you will have a speedy approval.
Gena L.
on 3/1/08 10:47 pm - Sun City, AZ

I sure hope it happens that way!  I would be so happy...I do not do anxiety  well, LOL! Now I will have to stay gone all day or be glued to the computer.  Thanks for letting me know...and yes, it is FEP Blue.

dawnmaher
on 3/3/08 12:31 pm - Surprise, AZ
Hi Gena, I also tried Nicole all last week. she was out with the flu and still not well but there anyway on friday.  this morning i called and waited on hold for 20 min to get to talk to her and she finally scheduled me for March 24.  I just saw Dr. Fang last tuesday.  You might call and ask for jennifer.  She is the office manager i think and waas sooooo helpful to me.  i think nicole is really swamped.  You have to keep calling even tho you think your bugging them.  sweaky wheel! Dawn
Gena L.
on 3/3/08 12:54 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hello Dawn....we know one another ;-)  On March 24 you are to see Dr Fang or you are scheduled. for surgery on the 24th? Are you having RNY? Keep us posted!

westvalley
on 3/4/08 1:52 am - Glendale, AZ
ARGH! I wish I could just go in at night and fax everyone's paperwork....you know be the approval fairy :-D. I understand that woman is probably so behind and I am sure the phone calls don't help but at the same time I know how it feels to be a patient and want to get things done. It' s coming Gena.
Gena L.
on 3/4/08 8:38 am - Sun City, AZ
Don't you though ;-)  I have wished several times that I could be a patient advocate in the office and hurry things along for people.  Well as I said I am not the most patient person....oh well...it will get done one day.

dawnmaher
on 3/4/08 10:32 am - Surprise, AZ
Gena,  I am having my surgery on the 24th, very excited and a little nervous.  I am having RNY. You know I thought you looked familiar :)  Are you one of my customers?  Definately will keep in touch, this is a great forum.  I get alot of support from the folks around me and in my life but this group is special to me already.  WLS family :) Dawn
Gena L.
on 3/4/08 10:50 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi Dawn....yes I have been, and will be again I am sure. Also my family owned the quiltery.  Support is wonderful and very needed with this surgery. Good luck to you on surgery day and I hope to be not far behind you. Maybe we will run inot one another at a support group meeting? Gena

westvalley
on 3/4/08 1:55 am - Glendale, AZ

Congrats Dawn! Your surgery is the day before mine.

dawnmaher
on 3/4/08 10:29 am - Surprise, AZ
Thanks West !  Congrats to you too, maybe we will see each other in the hospital , hope so. Dawn
Most Active