Juarez, Fang office

Gena L.
on 2/22/08 5:06 am - Sun City, AZ
Today I hand carried what is supposed to be the last of my documention before Nicole submits my paper work for approval. I tried faxing it yesterday and again today. I then found out that their fax machine in on the blink.   If you have importand paper work you might want to take it to the office yourself as it sounds as though the problem may not be resolved quickly. Just an  FYI . Gena

David S.
on 2/24/08 6:48 am
How exciting to be so close to getting the paperwork submitted!! Keep us posted!!
Dave from AZ     
Gena L.
on 2/24/08 9:04 pm - Sun City, AZ
It is exciting....I am getting jazzed now and even my hubby is getting more excited for me. I am trying to be very positive that my paper work will get submitted to BC/BS FEP and not lie on a desk somewhere mouldering

David S.
on 2/25/08 3:40 am
Many insurance companies have a phone # that you can call to check on the status of a claim.  I called this # to confirm that they had received the claim request from my doctor's office, and then called every few days to check on the status and "make sure there isn't any additional information they need from me or my doctor's office"  Most insurance companies will assign your claim a claim # which they can use to quickly identify your file.  If you have this handy when you call to check on a claim, it makes the process quicker, and sometimes the representatives are more helpful.
Dave from AZ     
westvalley
on 2/27/08 2:34 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi! Gena Any word on your paperwork? Did they at least send it in? Good Luck!
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Gena L.
on 2/27/08 5:10 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi Julie, I called on Monday and could not speak with Nicole, but I did leave a message asking her to return my call. I called again this morning but she is not in the office today and she would be the only one that would know...at least that was what I was told.  It has not shown up on the BC/BS web site so I assume it has not gone in as yet.  I am trying to be patient as I know there are others also waiting to hear from her. It is hard tho.....GRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr!  Thank you for asking. Patience is not my best virtue  LOL! Gena

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/27/08 9:34 am - Tucson, AZ
When did Nicole say she submitted the paperwork to the insurance?  When I had mine submitted it took about two weeks before we heard back.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Gena L.
on 2/27/08 9:37 am - Sun City, AZ
She did not tell me...but I know that it all ready to be sent to BC/BS...now I guess I just have to wait for her to send it. I have heard several people say they have approval with in 24 hours to several day.

dramaqnprincess
on 2/27/08 11:29 am - scottsdale, AZ
Mine got mailed to Mercycare last MOnday, I have called everyday and they havent gotten it yet. But they do take up to 14 days to even look at it. Ugh. Maybe next week I will hear.. I hope you get an answer soon.
Gena L.
on 3/1/08 3:05 pm - Sun City, AZ
Nicole was out sick all week and only in the office on Friday. I did get to speak with her but she was very quiet and barely answered my question asking if she needed any further documentaion prior to submitting the paperwork. When I asked when she might be sending it to BC/BS she simply said "probably Monday".  I am sure she was beyond swamped with paperwork so I simply thanked her and wished her a good weekend.  NOW I can start getting anxious. With luck I will find out something this coming week.

Most Active