Almost BANDAVERSARY - Reflecting

Candi Y.
on 2/19/08 12:35 am - Cottonwood, AZ
WOW, its almost been a year and this morning just had some time so I have kept a weekly journal on my profile and just started reading back from almost a year ago......What a difference my life is and I don't think it would have happened without OF COURSE DOC SIMPSON and OH and all of you!  Thanks for all your support ALWAYS and I'm working hard to shoot for -100lbs for my Bandaversary, got -6lbs to go in 3 weeks, so WISH ME LUCK!!!  Thanks again everyone, its been a WONDERFULL YEAR!!!! 
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/19/08 6:19 am - Tucson, AZ
 Cheerleader I for one am cheering for you Candi.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 2/19/08 12:21 pm - Layton, UT
Weigh 2 go Miss Candi!!!!  Happy surgi-versary to you!!!!!  That football of yours is very close to the goal line!!!!  I'd better start practicing my back flips so I'm ready!!!! I'm pretty sure Doc Simpson takes you out for a stake dinner when you lose 100 lbs!!!!  .....  Let us know how it goes!!!   Sooooooooo............how bout a new picture?????  I'll bet you don't even resemble your starting "you"???? Big Hugggzzzzz your way!!!! Joyce
Maureen O.
on 2/19/08 1:39 pm - Glendale, AZ
Hey Candi, I am about to hit my 1 yr. Bandaversary also.  Congradulations on your success, you are doing fantastic!!  You look great  in your pictures also.     Keep up the good work. I have not done as well as you but I was told I am right on track with losing 40% of my excess weight so I am happy with that.  I have been getting discouraged but then when I hear how well others are doing It makes me want to get back on track. I did go for a fill today but didn't get it because I'm having surgery sometime next week. and she didn't think it would be a good idea to get a fill now.  She said if I was to be too tight I would be miserable with that on top of having surgery. Good Luck with the 6lbs.  I don't have any doubt you can do it. Maureen  

Myspace CodesMyspace, Myspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes

Candi Y.
on 2/19/08 9:27 pm - Cottonwood, AZ
Hey Mo, Its been a while, great to hear from you!  THANK YU everyone for the encouragement, I am going to do my best!!!  I forgot Mo that you and I were around the same time, now you have to rememeber I had much more weight to loose then you and that sure does make a factor in the loosing ratio, according to Doc I could loose another 57 total 157.... I'm shooting for 37 more I think I'd look like a body with hangin skin if I lost 57 more, I'll see where I;m even at at 180lbs, cause for me that probably gonna look pretty good!  Great to hear from you, what type of surgery, keep me posted and I hope all goes well!  Think of you often.. Candi
poohspal
on 2/21/08 8:09 am - AZ
Congrats to you!!  that is amazing!!  you so deserve it .  you are gonna make that Goal no problem!  See!  i told you, you need a new Pic!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
Most Active