sakana sushi

moirap
on 2/13/08 11:55 pm - Mesa, AZ
http://www.sakanasushi.com heres the link for Sakana sushi  Baked scallops Roll A crunch california roll w/ baked scallops & crab on top. Garnished w/ masago & scallions. A couple of days a week they have one they call baked lobster roll. I think the use crawdads but it is very good .  Have a Happy Valentines day   :) Moira 
JRinAZ
on 2/14/08 5:14 am - Layton, UT
Moira! I just LOVE you and your DH!!!!  I had soooo much fun with y'all ad dinner last night! ...I weighed myself and I am 2 pounds closer to my goal weight so I'll be ready to go shopping with you soon!!!! Just keep saving coupons for me and hopefully we'll be able to cash a few in sometime soon.  I don't want to spend too early cuz don't know where I'll "settle".  I'm not opposed to wearing baggy for the "weight/wait" Thanks for the sushi link!  Oh my gosh that sounds fabulous! Happy Valentine's day friend!   So far I've been taken to breakfast, given lovely roses (and turkey jerkey ) and taken to a fun movie (Fools Gold).  DH has to teach at U of P this evening so we celebrated at the top half of Valentine's Day!  Kind of a fun twist!  C U soon! Joyce
moirap
on 2/14/08 5:30 am - Mesa, AZ
You look beautiful.  I am so excited you are so close to goal.  I had a great time too. If my kids can behave and not have the drama, I could come more often. I cant wait to go shopping!!! I think I have changed compulsion from food to shopping  :) I have to sneak the shoes in now!!!  Petes philosophy you only have 2 feet. MEN.  Let me know when you are ready and we'll pound the pavement and get good deals. I am a sucker for a good deal LOL   Moira
Most Active